Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Shosh85, I think there are scent(s) that our noses just don’t care for. I know my nose πŸ‘ƒπŸΌ gets that way about certain scents. 

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I used the skyn Blemish dots again last night, not because in the almost 24 hours I left them on {yup, I didn't go anywhere yesterday & they are almost invisible anyways) they did anything to my blemishes but mainly to get rid of them - they have been hanging out in my drawer way too long😳- ....they are useful to help me from touching/squeezing/ picking but that's about it. πŸ’™πŸ’™ one each for the almost invisible & they come in different sizes. I'm soooooo glad I just redeemed some ipsy points for these phew! πŸ˜™down to 3. Also used OG Bite Beauty lip mask in candy caneπŸ’‹

Oh bummer, @sonnydee. Hope you have some other acne dots in your stash to get the job done rightπŸ˜‚

yes, I have a few @eshoe πŸ˜‰ so far, I think peace out & T...

yes, I have a few @eshoe πŸ˜‰ so far, I think peace out & TCS are at the top of my list of get the job done 😍

@sonnydee  It's too bad the blemish dots weren't too effective- but at least it's keeping you from touching them! I've used up dots like this doing the same thing. Sometimes it's just so hard to keep your fingers away!😬

exactly. I have one thats under the skin on my jaw😠 @Sho...

exactly. I have one thats under the skin on my jaw😠 @Shosh85 i can't keep myslef from pressing on it....😜

Agree @sonnydee; the dots do keep me from touching / picking. Have you found any acne dots you’d consider favorites, or worth repurchasing? 

I also have the patcholgy dots, which I found in a kit at...

I also have the patcholgy dots, which I found in a kit at Marshalls or TJ. @itsfi that was a exciting find! havent used them yet though

peace out dots are really good! @itsfi I have others oh k...

peace out dots are really good! @itsfi I have others oh k !, another brand starfish or something star...i got it from ipsy.TCS makes good ones too. πŸ€”thats off the top of my head...im not at home to really look.

Re: peace out dots are really good! @itsfi I have others oh k...

@sonnydee, the Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots 40 Acne Healing Dots are amazing! Love them! πŸ’—πŸ’• Good to know about TCS ones; I picked up a couple of boxes earlier in the year and still need to give them a try. 

I still need to try the oh k & the star? I like to pick them up but have a hard time branching out from what I know works-PO or TCS. @itsfi hoarder problems!

@sonnydee, I usually rotate between the Peace Out dots and ones from CosRx and Peach Slices, plus whatever else I’m trying out or trying to finish. πŸ˜ƒ β€œHoarder problems?” Nah. I say it’s all part of your β€œskincare aficionado research”!!! πŸ˜‰ 

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

B is for Baobab Tree. The β€œMy Skin-fit Sheet line from A’pieu is a winner for me. It is a little wide on my forehead and a little narrow on the nose, but not enough for me to care. Mild scent, could barely notice it. Lots of extra serum for the tattoo love.

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Baobobs always remind me of Le Petit Prince @Weetart πŸ’— I am going to look for this one!

EAD606D3-F232-48A8-AD70-EBBA903741D6.jpeg

 

I love the packaging and the results sound wonderful @Weetart 

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

The packaging is cool @lmaster ! I did put the olive one in the motm box I mailed out yesterday.

Re: RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Oh nice!! @Weetart 

@Weetart  So great to hear this has been a good line of masks for you! πŸ˜ƒ I've tried a lot from A'pieu, but nothing from this line yet! I'll definitely have to start trying them out! Do you have a favorite? 

@Shosh85 I haven’t tried many, I forget the ones I have tried... but they were delicate in scent and moisturizing and refreshing. I got them during their 50% sale.

This one sounds nice; love when there’s extra serum @Weetart. πŸ’•

Extra serum is sooo satisfying @itsfi
1 Reply