Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

Thank you for posting about this!  I didn't get an email, but I am going to be in-store tomorrow and fingers crossed one of the lovelies will be able to offer me this discount.  

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

Good luck. I used my 10$ off coupon yesterday.

Just when I was trying to go on a no-buy!  I could use a primer, but I don't really want to repurchase what I've been using and don't know which one to try.  I have been alternating with Laura Mercier and Benefit's POREfessional.  I really like Hourglass (but not the price).  Need something that will work well with MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover FoundationoIT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium.  Any recommendations?

I used to use the Benefit porefessional but I'm now using the Laura Geller spackle mattifying primer. Its awesome and more affordable. 

@rockstargina I love YSL Touche ร‰clat Blur Primer.

Thanks for the recommendation!

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

I was fortunate enough to get a code from a friend and Iโ€™ve loaded my cart up. Still waiting on Pat McGrath Mothership 5 and the new fenty Highligher palette. Then will finalize my decision. Trying to stick with things I canโ€™t get at Ulta. Thoughts? I also want some skincare.

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

@Feebee1115, wow your cart has all the fun!!! I hope you are able to get most of them ๐Ÿ˜‰ otherwise it would be tough to take some out ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blackkitty2014 Iโ€™m going to close my eyes when I hit submit ๐Ÿ˜‚. Then pray the package comes when my husband is at work lol. Although he usually doesnโ€™t judge ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Feebee1115, Just tell him it's from Santa ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy your haul!!!

@Feebee1115 That's a good check out cart.  Love all your choices!!!

Those new fenty lip colors look amazing!! The gold palette is on my list too- thinking I may hold off til the rouge sale in November but Iโ€™ve got fomo that being limited edition itโ€™ll sell out before! Food for thought, Nars is available at Ulta so if your color is in stock/available there Iโ€™d hold off until they send out their traditional October 20% coupon and use points to score it for free!

Great tip on the Nars eyeshadow. I will hold out for Ulta so I can use my points. Thank you!

@Feebee1115 What a fun shopping cart, enjoy! If you're in...

@Feebee1115 What a fun shopping cart, enjoy! If you're interested in luxe sun protection that actually feels like luxe skincare, you might want to check out Neogen Day Light Sun Protection SPF 50 & Supergoop Forever Young Body Butter SPF 40. Neogen is my everyday moisturizer/sunscreen since it leaves my skin dewy and I've never burned once using it. Supergoop is my go-to unless it's humid or I'm doing field work. Think indulgent cream that's deeply moisturizing & a pleasure to put on. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @Feebee1115 What a fun shopping cart, enjoy! If you're in...

Iโ€™m going to check that one out. Thank you!

@Feebee1115

That's quite an order! I tend to always buy skincare whenever Sephora has a sale. I did get a La Mer foundation and a Charoltte Tilbury Eye cream this time around. 

Ooh do tell. Have you used them before?  I saw the La Mer holiday set. Maybe I can try that one. There arenโ€™t any stores near me that carry those products but Iโ€™m definitely intrigued by the magic cream. 

@Feebee1115

I love La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...

It's like skincare in make up form. It photographs beautifully. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Eye Rescue Cream I was given a sample of from another retailer I shop at and I was quite impressed with the results from just the foil packette. Dark circles were visibly reduced and fine lines less noticeable. 

Got my code today too and it feels good to be remembered! lol. I had a terrible beauty purchase experience at Macy's so it feels good to be back at Sephora. 

As for what I'm eyeing...those Hourglass palettes are so gorgeous!

I just got a code! So grateful, thanks Sephora! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I just got the email with the code! Thank you Sephora โค๏ธ I still have to figure out what my mom and I wanna get, and what gifts to buy friends/family. BUT I have so far in my cart:

Norvina palette 

ABH Brow Wiz (gift)

Olaplex Hair Perfector x 2 (gifts)

Farmacy Cream of the Crop kit - need more green clean and def wanna try their moisturizer

1 Reply
testing