Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Foil Challenge

I know we all talked about this but I need it in writing to hold myself more accountable! I have picked out around 28 foils that I am hoping to get through by the end of Feb. that’s 1 foil a day unless I decide to stack more than one! Here’s what I’ve picked randomly! 

A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg

Re: Foil Challenge

I love the Farmacy honey salve @missjeanie! Sooo good! 💛🍯 It’s a go to when I fly. ✈️ I once slathered it on before a flight so I looked like an oil slick (or maybe a glazed donut before that was popular) and I got a quizzical look from one of the flight attendants. By the time we landed my skin had taken in all the goodness and instead of that super greasy look, my complexion looked and felt so soft, smooth and supple. 😍 The same flight attendant even commented on it and asked about it. 😂 

@itsfi Ohhhhh I love the idea of using it while on a flight!  My current flights are all helicopters with fire fighters... they may not be as supportive as your flight attendant.  But heck... worth trying even if for a laugh!!!  I actually think this tube needs to be in my beauty first aid kit.  Will be in my sale purchases for sure. 

@missjeanie 

I do love all the face masks, your skin must look amazing 

@CorgiMommy If only I was consistent with them!  They do really help when I use them regularly... it's just making the time to do so. 

So sorry to hear you got sick @missjeanie  glad to hear you're recovered 💕 and feeling better. Ooh Jelly Vita Firming Masks? Those sound interesting 🙂 this is an impressive batch of foils!

@missjeanie Great progress. The coffee mask sounds fun! How did you like it?

That's one that's still left to go in my little pile @Mellmars1185 , but I've used it in the past.  It's a nice mask, but I could never find who actually makes them and I was kinda disappointed that it didn't have a nice coffee scent.  It did come with four others in a disposable coffee cup though, I won't lie... bought it sheerly due to the packaging lol

@missjeanie I would probably do the same thing ☺️

Great job on all of the masks, @missjeanie!

@CookieGirl1 Thanks!  I feel like I'm right on track to finish them up by months end.  

Oooh, nice! Yay for finding a winner! And great job with all the foils, wow! @missjeanie 

@sister13 Thanks!  I've literally had to have them all sitting right on my vanity.  It's the only way I'm remembering anymore to use them.  I was hoping to find some winners for the spring sale!

So here’s a more proper update! I have 9 gone completely and I have 3 in my shower that will be done by the end of March. Maybe Thursday. I have 3 on my counter to use up next. So I need to pick out 13 to use in the next 11 days. 

Here is what I have finished 

B668DDA7-CF45-41E3-8DB7-620D8AEA7ECD.jpeg

And here is my projected foils minus the ones opened in my bathroom! 

EE0A654E-34EC-4153-848B-E0C6A208B49E.jpeg

@ather What did you think about the Saturday Skin?  I always look at their products and love the aesthetic, but never quite enough to pull the trigger. 

@missjeanie  I didn’t feel wowed by them with just a small amount. Maybe a bigger sample would be better to tell but just from the sample I would pass. 

@ather Now the REAL question: did you like any of them enough to possibly consider repurchasing them?

@CookieGirl1  Jet leg I love and have 2 back up tubes already! The others are good but not enough research to say I would. I have loves in all those categories already. 

@ather I wanted to love Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask + Moisturizer 2.25 oz/ 64 g and it was just so-so for me but I'm happy that you love it!

@CookieGirl1  Darn!!!! There’s so many other great masks like this out there. I’m sure you found one you love!! That happened to me a lot. People rave about something and it ends up not working for me but everyone else loves it. What’s your favourite mask in that category? 

@ather I tend to think of masks like that as just overnight moisturizer substitutes, really, so for a comparable type of product I like the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml much better.  I used to use that one as my nightly moisturizer and I LOVED it.

@CookieGirl1  I just finished this container actually and I found it to be meh. It’s crazy how different everyone’s skin is! But it’s awesome you have one you love!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos111
  • A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg
  • MTXX_MH20230129183142501.jpg
  • February Foils.jpeg
  • February Foils 2.jpeg
  • 329617520_1881335318909767_5594684371409544586_n.jpg
  • 20230211_161143.jpg
  • CBD74025-7F2E-45F1-A34E-23EC3ACD70A2.jpeg
  • February Foils Challenge - update.jpg
  • 20230228_170158.jpg