Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Foil Challenge

I know we all talked about this but I need it in writing to hold myself more accountable! I have picked out around 28 foils that I am hoping to get through by the end of Feb. that’s 1 foil a day unless I decide to stack more than one! Here’s what I’ve picked randomly! 

A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg

Re: Foil Challenge

@itsfi Thank you! Sometimes I have intentions of saving them for travel...But I keep accumulating more and not going anywhere lol

@Mellmars1185  I love this!! 15 is a perfect amount!! I’m not at my mark but I’m not giving up. But starting smaller is a great idea!! 

@ather Thank you! Next month I will increase my number. It will be nice to get through some and discover what I like.

@Mellmars1185  Oooo awesome idea! I will be right here with you next month too. But I’m not sure the number I’ll pick. I have been saying for 2-3 years I need to get my foils under control and I haven’t been successful but I think these challenges will help me! 

@Mellmars1185 great stash of foils!  I just used an Exfolikate earlier today!

@missjeanie That is a good one! I haven't tried it in years

I'm a little late, but I'm totally in!  I picked out 27 samples, because I can't count and thought I had 28 lol.  Mostly foils, but a couple of DS that I'm hoping to pare down as well.  I tried to pick items that wouldn't compete with my panning 10 so that I could get use out of all the challenges.  

If by next weekend I'm working through successfully I may sneak in a few more.

329617520_1881335318909767_5594684371409544586_n.jpg

What a fun array of samples, @missjeanie!  That, 'Ok, but first coffee' mask looks promising

@eshoe I've used one of these "ok but coffee" before and if memory serves they were quite nice!  I'm such a sucker for good marketing lol

Aren't we all, @missjeanie 😆

@missjeanie Great foils! Have fun trying them all out!

@Mellmars1185 Thanks!  I tried to mix in a few favourites and some new ones.  

Great job, @missjeanie!  Seeing those eye masks is making me want to use some of mine because that sounds FABULOUS right now.

@CookieGirl1 My eye masks (among others) were being forgotten... And they're actually some of my favourite masks of late are eye masks... easy peasy ones!

@missjeanie I totally know what you mean!  For some reason I mentally tell myself to "save them" for "an occasion" and then the occasion never comes and they sit, unused, when I SHOULD be using them.  Don't ask me how that mentality makes sense, I don't know...

@CookieGirl1 I do the same thing!  I'll just 'save' mini's and foils the same way?  Why?? Yes, they're handy for travel... but it's so fun to test out new things and enjoy them!

This is a great variety of foils and DS goodies you have @missjeanie! The "ok, but coffee first" is speaking to me. 😅 It's fun seeing what everyone has chosen for the challenge. . 

@itsfi That mask came with 5 others in a coffee cup... I'm a sucker for both coffee and marketing lol

@missjeanie  I love that you picked out DS. That’s another area I need to work on!! 

@ather lol... we'll see at the end of the month if I make those DS or not lol

@missjeanie  I feel like if you use some it should count right lol 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg
  • MTXX_MH20230129183142501.jpg
  • February Foils.jpeg
  • February Foils 2.jpeg
  • 329617520_1881335318909767_5594684371409544586_n.jpg