Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Foil Challenge

I know we all talked about this but I need it in writing to hold myself more accountable! I have picked out around 28 foils that I am hoping to get through by the end of Feb. that’s 1 foil a day unless I decide to stack more than one! Here’s what I’ve picked randomly! 

A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg

Re: Foil Challenge

@ather Great progress! In a way it is good to discover what products don't work in sample size vs full size. Sorry to hear you are having a reaction. I am also experiencing something similar. I have been using a new foil cleanser. My skin feels really smooth after using. I noticed I am breaking out between my eyes. I have never had a break out there before so. Keep up the great work.

@Mellmars1185  Oh no! Very odd spot!! Hope it gets better! 

@ather uh-oh, do you know which ones caused you problems?

@CookieGirl1  The belief for sure which is strange I used it years ago and was fine. The others are hard to say. I use the DDG often so not that one. 

@ather oh how weird!  Well, sorry that you had a couple of duds 😝

Here is my foil pile for the remainder of February. Total of 15. I don't think I can use a full foil each day. I definitely think this pile is realistic for me to reach though ☺️

20230211_161143.jpg

This is a great assortment, @Mellmars1185. And you are so right - it is quite a challenge to get through a foil in one day! I find some of them last a few days. Some I de-pot right away into a clean DS jar there is so much product. Good luck!

@eshoe  I do the same!! But I had a couple that barley gave me enough for one time!! My favourite foils are eye products since I use a tiny bit it lasts me forever!! 

@eshoe Thank you 💗 What is a DS jar? 

Sorry, @Mellmars1185 - deluxe size!

Nice selection of foils 🍀Good luck using them up! @Mellmars1185 you can do it! 🥳

@CynthieLu Thank you for the encouragement! 

@Mellmars1185 You used a nice assortment!  15 is a really good number; enough to get through a lot in a year but not so many that you constantly feel pressured by trying to use them.

@CookieGirl1 Thanks! There are a few new items I have not tried. I don't have sensitive skin but i tried not to add too many just incase I have a reaction it would he helpful to narrow it down.

@Mellmars1185, that's great that you picked out foils that meet different skincare needs. It'll be nice to see which ones end up being ones you like.

@itsfi Thank you! Sometimes I have intentions of saving them for travel...But I keep accumulating more and not going anywhere lol

@Mellmars1185  I love this!! 15 is a perfect amount!! I’m not at my mark but I’m not giving up. But starting smaller is a great idea!! 

@ather Thank you! Next month I will increase my number. It will be nice to get through some and discover what I like.

@Mellmars1185  Oooo awesome idea! I will be right here with you next month too. But I’m not sure the number I’ll pick. I have been saying for 2-3 years I need to get my foils under control and I haven’t been successful but I think these challenges will help me! 

@Mellmars1185 great stash of foils!  I just used an Exfolikate earlier today!

@missjeanie That is a good one! I haven't tried it in years

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • A8FEBC46-CBFD-4836-973E-28A0E7C7B12B.jpeg
  • MTXX_MH20230129183142501.jpg
  • February Foils.jpeg
  • February Foils 2.jpeg
  • 329617520_1881335318909767_5594684371409544586_n.jpg
  • 20230211_161143.jpg
  • CBD74025-7F2E-45F1-A34E-23EC3ACD70A2.jpeg