Use Code ANNIVERSARY
With any $150.00 Sitewide purchase online

anniversary_bag_2017_large.jpg

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

BloomingdalesUnknown-5.png

GILT CITY Voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct

GILT City Voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct

Re: GILT CITY Voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct

@TraceyEB  I am so glad you posted this!  It was a link on a beauty deal site a few days ago but hadn't gone live yet.

Re: GILT CITY Voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct

I'm so glad you got it! It's such a good deal!

ORIGINS

Online & In StoresIMG_0265.PNG

The Butter London + Pantone Color Of The Year Eyeshadow Palette is currently half off at Ulta for $14.50. 20170910_223812.jpg

Here's swatches of it. Swatches were done with the cheap one-dollar e.l.f. eyeshadow brush, under the good lighting provided by the in-store Benefit Brow Bar.

The colors in order, are: Rose quartz, Bone, Marble, Pashmina, Taffeta, Greenery, Periscope, and Velour.

pantonexbutterswatch.jpg

Here's my review, now that I've bought it and worn it on my eyes.

Most of the colors work perfectly fine on the eyes.

Periscope in particular improves versus the above swatch when applied with a firm, smaller brush.

Greenery preformed amazingly. It's true-to-pan bright green on the eyes without the need for a white base. I've now worn it on my eyes for more than 8 hours, and it still hasn't faded.* The palette is worth it for this color alone.

* I did use primer, but, on my eyelids at least, this is still impressive for a bright color like this.

There are two exceptions: Velour is patchy, regardless of how you apply it, brushes or fingers. If you wanted the palette mostly for that color, give it a pass.

When applied with a brush, Taffetta's pinky undertones/base don't come through very well, as you can see in my swatch. On the eyes, it required multiple layers, though it was very pretty once built up. It preforms much better and truer to pan when applied with fingers, as can be seen in Reddit user MerryKerry's finger swatches here. However, even then, it leans more neutral than the color on the back of the box would lead you to believe.

Wear test: I spent several hours outside in near 100°F heat, with Rose quartz and Greenery applied towards my inner corner, Taffeta applied in the center**, Pashmina applied in the outer third of the crease, Bone on the browbone, and Velour applied in the outer corner. This was over the smashbox eyeshadow primer.

All of these lasted well, and didn't fade, except: Taffeta faded just a little. Velour was completely gone when I came home.

** Three layers applied with brush came out serviceable, and then I tapped some extra on top with fingers, which worked much better.

And for completeness, here's the box:

20170910_225448.jpg20170910_225547.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Please ignore how much emails I haven't opened yet 😰 Skin1 has a free goodie bag with a 89 dollar purchase

Anonymous Insider

thank you!! oh i love getting good deals!! i went n gave...

thank you!! oh i love getting good deals!! i went n gave you all a heart n subscribed to some..need all the help i can get!! clueless with a naked face..yikers!!🌹

Re: thank you!! oh i love getting good deals!! i went n gave...

@Anonymous We're more than happy to help, should you need anything, girl! Welcome!! 🌹

Bareminerals is having a flash sale! A lot of sets are on sale! (First Pic is $15, second pic is Start to finish set and is $18;features a tan bb cream primer +tinted mineral veil...) Also! Free full sized highlighter set with $60 purchase, and also a $75 gwp as well.

L'Occitane

IMG_6810.PNG

BATH & BODY WORKSIMG_0260.GIF

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

Hey love, how do you save and send the email pic as a flashing gif(?)?

@katkapivarci

@Sihara @suzyo  I just press the picture in the email and it gives me option to "save the image" it automatically saves it like this. I'm using Iphone 7. Not sure if it is different on other devices 

Thank you! I kept trying to do it via phone 🙂

I would love to know that too! I can never do it lol.

When you're on a desktop computer, right click an image like the one above. It may automatically save as a .gif. If not, check the drop down and save it as a .gif. That's it! @suzyo @Sihara

Thanks, love! I kept trying to do it via phone 🙂

Clinique (direct) Offer valid September 10 through 11:59pm PST September 12 Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 9.35.11 AM.png

15,191 Replies
testing