Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

REN direct has some free shipping and some good discounts 0EED62D7-D372-4176-9300-5C50C7D01AD3.png

I know this is a bit of a longshot, but does anyone have experience ordering from REN direct? I placed an order for one of the sets on Monday and it hasn't shipped yet. Is that normal for them? 

@mwg1: I've ordered a couple of times his year from REN's direct site. I have never received a shipping confirmation from them for any of my orders -- the packages just showed up, but on the shipping labels, I did remember seeing tracking numbers. It's not great practice, but I would suggest contacting them for your order status; they should have the tracking number, even if they do not consistently communicate it to their client. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I thought that might be the case but the purchase email said that they'd send a shipping notice. I really appreciated you answering. 🙂

Won't be using my code:

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 11.47.32 AM.png

434MdXaMZvgxe

Here's another 30% off Too Faced code if anyone needs it (expires tonight):  434Y4ZFQNNPXS

@quspork Thank You I just used the coupon to buy the I want kandee palette..saw so many good reviews on that palette so I wanted to try and see for myself 🙂

Found this in my spam folder for anyone who wants it -- 434KAESTER2TH

@itscarin Thank You ... I bought the peach tote..( I'm going to use it as my grocery bag or carry them when I need to go get some coffee)...it'll be so cute 🙂 

If anyone else needs one, I finally decided I wasn't goin...

If anyone else needs one, I finally decided I wasn't going to use mine. (Spent too much at F&F). Comment when used. **Update** @mezzotown88 took my code so I removed it. @mezzotown88 PM me if you need the code again (fyi it expires tonight). I don't want someone to take it from you. 😉

Re: If anyone else needs one, I finally decided I wasn't goin...

@Lazybeautybeast I will be using this code ... the other code was already used .. 😭Thank you

Here is another code 4348HFCA7VPUE

Used thx you @mamee.  I used to order the primer.

@jessikacast Can you delete the code now 

Thank you😀

@jessikacast I will use the code Thank you 😀

ULTA

Check your email for a unique code!Check your email for a unique code!

I just joined the Ulta rewards. I haven't seen my coupon...

I just joined the Ulta rewards. I haven't seen my coupon yet. But will it work on Tarte products? I know usually they don't.

Re: I just joined the Ulta rewards. I haven't seen my coupon...

@Lazybeautybeast

Just joined as in right now, after q's were sent out? If so, you likely won't get one automatically. But...ulta cs is super accommodating...contact them and theyll likely give you a code!

Ulta has two types of q's: ones that work on prestige and ones that don't. This is a prestige q, and the only exclusions are Dyson and Chanel!

This deal is back! Hurry!9B79754F-F2A6-4AFD-9934-95F0990807DA.jpeg

9BD80DAB-C477-4BF4-A123-A12F1A719C32.jpeg

I actually got charged even less than I ought to have. 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I did the same! It's such a good deal, thanks for the heads up @ClassicallyFab

Woah.  What are the terms of this deal?

15,191 Replies
testing