Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Loretta55   I just tried it and it's working for me.  I'm on a laptop.

Everything added to my cart (two Lip Maestro's and the foundation,) then I added the code. 

That took the foundation to half price and the lippies to a little over twenty dollars.

Nordstrom- Mothers day deal send a $150 gift card and get $25 one for you.It looks like you can send the $150 to yourself if you wish,I didn't finish the process but I went part way through.

Thanks! This is great. 

GMA Deals dot com has select Dr Brandt products at 50% off and free shipping.

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Natasha Denona direct website, Safari palette 50% off.

Also noteworthy: it is on sale at Sephora for $89. If you have a 20% off it comes close to being half off.

Thank you!!!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Free 6 piece mystery gift with NYX purchase of $25!!!

Offer ends 11:59 pm 4/27/2020.Offer ends 11:59 pm 4/27/2020.

Urban Decay direct has some items at BOGO Free through 4/28 midnight PST with code 2FORYOU. They must be the same item but lipstick and eye shadow singles are included and you can always give one to a friend.

Dermstore

If you missed out on the deal on the Urban Decay website, the Naked Cherry palette is now 50% off on Ulta's site, too!

Screenshot at 2020-04-26 05-57-34.png

Also, Linda Hallberg Cosmetics has 30% off sitewide today.

Screenshot at 2020-04-26 05-52-52.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Even better, Urban Decay has Buy 1, Get 1 Free with code 2FORYOU until midnight PST on 4/28. It must be used to get another of the same product but it’s a great deal if you want to get one for a friend.

$5 Trophy Wife Highlighter with any purchase of 25$ or more at FentyBeauty Direct until April 29th

Pacifica Direct

pacifica last call.png

Pacifica is offering 50% off all Last Call items with the code SALE50. It's a pretty nice selection IMHO, and it includes a good variety of polish (my current kryptonite lol). Reg $9, $4.50 with code. Free shipping at $50 (sadly, this is after discount). 

pacificabeauty dot com/collections/last-call

Sign up for their rewards program too; you get 75 points for signing up, plus 10pts each for following/liking them on IG/FB/Twitter. That nets you 105 points total, and you can redeem 100 for...wait for it...a bottle of nail polish (shade Red Velvet; or there's a sheet mask for 100pts instead)

Has anyone tried their polish before? I haven't, but of course that didn't stop me from ordering a bunch. Oops 😛 

I saw this and picked up a few to try out too lol💕

Offer ends  April 27 (3:00 AM EST), 2020Offer ends April 27 (3:00 AM EST), 2020

Guys! Best deal on Lancome ever! The 3.9oz genifique is two for one! Also the absolue face cream! Ends tonight

Full promo list: Genifique serum 3.9oz Renergie lift multi action cream 2.6oz Absolue revitalizing & brightening soft cream 2oz Definicils mascara Teint idols ultra 24h long wear liquid foundation La vie est belle eau de parfum 2.5 oz Idole eau de parfum 2.5oz Tresor eau de parfum 1.7oz All same code INOURHEARS, can be stack with code ROBERT for extra 5% off

I'm an ICU nurse in NYC and haven't been up to date on the latest deals. Today's my one day off this week, and I feel like treating myself. Does anyone know of any beauty discounts to healthcare workers?

Thanks in advance 🙂

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you for your service and hard work! 💕
15,191 Replies
testing