Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep directScreenshot_20180105-101904.png

That Julep Ultra Violet eyeliner is so beautiful, I accidentally bought it twice (once in September 2016 and once in April 2017). Guess I have a backup. Though I do not own Julep Ultra Violet nail polish, I did get the Butter London one. Julep's is a little deeper. It is such a beautiful color. Might be my favorite color of the year ever.

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.28.46 PM.png

@notcreative that is a gorgeous shade of purple!! 

LOL at "accidentally" buying another one.  Having moved house twice in the last few years my stash is still in disarray and I've only just begun reconsolidating everything...and surprise! Apparently I have multiple "accidental" backups of things I'd forgotten I already owned.  Like Stila eyeliner in "damsel," or ecotools konjac sponge, or Mac Studio Fix powder, several felt-tip black liquid liners...the list goes on.  I almost bought a new Bobbi Brown finishing powder during the holiday sales until I randomly found a lightly used one in storage.  Maybe it's time for a dedicated makeup room or closet.

@notcreative

wow, that's gorgeous! You are not helping my resolve to spend less at ALL 😛

I am not good at disabling spending. Sorry. I can say this. The eyeliner has been around for a while. It was not made for 2018, so there is a good chance it is permanent and you can pick it up later.

Beautiful, @notcreative!!! ❤️

Right? When I ordered this in April 2017 (without looking at my spreadsheet), how could I forget I owned something so beautiful? My subconscious just knew I wanted a backup. 

Use code “20welcome17” for 20% off. @RGbrown

@ClassicallyFab

Sweet!

I wasn't even gonna go look...I need nothing...but now that's making it more tempting 😄

Haha. Oh, girl! Lol. Deepest apologies. 🤣 I know you Had been interested in that set. 😆😬

Tried to play around a bit...

I couldn't get 20welcome17 to work

throwme25 takes 25% off...but doesn't stack with the freebie...it's one or the other. 😕

So...I still don't need anything 😛

Ooo, that’s even better. Have you ordered from them before? I tried The “20welcome17”, and it worked for me, but I wasnt Signed in (actually, I am not sure if I’ve ever ordered from them, so I may Not even have an account). @RGbrown

edit: strange “THROWME25” doesn’t work for me...

@ClassicallyFab

Good grief, how weird.

I do have an account and was signed in, so maybe that's the difference in the 20welcome17 code.

I found throwme25 on retailmenot...perhaps you have to access their site first? 

So crazy!

giphy (4).gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hey guys— New here but I just came across this on Anthropologie’s website and thought I would share. Kopari multi-tasking kit is on sale for $29.95 plus an additional 40% off. Also free shipping with TOASTY1xY3.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I ordered also but the free shipping code didn’t work for me.....said only for select zip codes....never seen that one before. 😞

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome aboard.

@ChristinaFL2001 Thanks so much for the free shipping code!!! I passed on the florapy mask set because I didn't want to pay the shipping. I ordered with the code, yay! For anyone interested it's 8 masks for just over $25 with tax. $3.13 per mask, they usually retail for $8 each. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 4.47.03 PM.png

Thank you thank you! I've been wanting to try this and at more than half off, I'm definitely going to pull the trigger! 

My poor wallet! Ive always wanted to try this brand and this is a great way to do so. Thanks!

Philosophy Direct: $25 off a purchase of $75IMG_3413.PNG

5 Replies
testing