Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I almost bought that cleansing oil at full price until I read the reviews that it stings eyes. Anyone who buys it, just remember not to use it to remove eye makeup.

Thanks @notcreative. Fortunately, I’ve read that, too, but I use Separate products on my eyes than my face, and this, if I like it, will be so much cheaper than what I use From Ahava. 😀

Me too!  I travel for work so the idea of a non-liquid oil-based cleanser is so attractive!  Every few months I come across this item and go "wow! I need this!" but when I read the reviews you find out it makes peoples' eyes sting.  Disappointment! Then I forget about it until the next time.  😄

Julep has a nice one. I have never used it to remove makeup (because I have not worn makeup in a long time). Next time I wear makeup, I will try it and let you know how it goes.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 8.03.09 AM.png

Looks like there's some DS in blue mercury's sample section.. Hoping they come as pictured, it's hit or miss but more often than not they do. I got 3 molten brown body wash DS last week with the purchase of a sheet mask! The caviar stick would be nice to replace the one I lost to the garbage disposal (oops!!). As always, pay with PayPal or amazon pay for a secure source due to previous breach cautions. 

ETA: for anyone who wants to keep an eye out for DS, usually if it's going to be a foil it says "packette"

The too faced order I placed on 12.24 is still not shipped. Their customer service has this “whatever” attitude and didn’t want to help at all.

Dumb me I paid through paypal. Now I cannot even just get a refund.

What can I do? I completely lost my **** at this point and start to understand Tati, the youtuber’s stand on TF. They are a horrible company all around. 

I didn't know they had a reputation for being awful to their customers.  I'm glad I found out now before I placed another order...

Anonymous Insider

There shouldn't be a problem getting a refund from PayPal. Just go to the Resolution Centre and tell PayPal that the item hasn't been received. 

Thanks for your help. I just tried that but it doesn’t allow me. Because the fund is in temporary hold by paypal. So sad.

Too Faced doesn't take your money until it ships, so if you pay by CC, you won't have the charge until then. With PayPal, the money gets "stuck". So you can't get it back since it's not spent..but it's pending, if that makes sense.

Honestly I passed up the sale entirely because their shipping is BEYOND slow. But I have always received my orders in the past. The last time I ordered took a month, and that did me in for ordering direct tbh. So frustrating! Sorry you're dealing with it 😞

me too! I placed an order last Dec 25 and it is still being processed. I emailed them and got no response 😞

How did you contact them? I sent them a Message on Facebook on 12/15/17, but they did not respond until 12/18/17. I hope you get a response. My package ended up shipping. I hope yours does, too.

I got my package 2 days ago. I hope yours will ship soon. I agree with the customer service though. I tried to contact them for some other reasons, couldn't get hold of them at all. Emailed them - but no response.

Neiman Marcus Direct - Earn up to a $300 gift card. IMG_3387.PNG

IMG_3386.PNG

IMG_3388.PNG

Clinique Direct - 25% off select sets and favoritesIMG_3382.PNG

AmEx cardholders!!!

$30 off $60 on Amazon qualifying purchases (sold and fulfilled by Amazon), including beauty, if you partially pay for your order with Amex points (I paid $0.1 since I prefer to redeem my points for gift cards when those go on sale). I believe ebates also offers 4% cashback on luxury beauty. My kinda random order below:

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 3.16.03 PM.png 

Is there an email for this promotion?

Not sure, I just noticed a link on the product review page (I have to be signed in as myself to see or access the offer).

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 10.08.34 PM.png

It does say that it's an invitation only offer, but I don't know what the criteria is (having an amex card linked, perhaps?). 

Sometimes if you purchase a gift card fulfilled by Amazon, the transaction qualifies for the discount!

Offer ends on 1/7/2018 at 11:59 PM PT.Offer ends on 1/7/2018 at 11:59 PM PT.Bobbi Brown (direct)

Sorry if this has already been posted!

Costco:

CostcoDiorRougeDior.jpg

Reg. $37

Current available shades:

Spoiler
CostcoDiorRougeDiorShades.png

CostcoDiorDiorshowBlackOut.jpg

Reg. $29.50

CostcoBurberryFullKisses.jpg

Reg. $30