Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Went into my local Walgreens to get some hair ties and walked away with an awesome goody bag!! Not bad for a quick errand on a Saturday!! Especially love the coupon booklet!! Over $20 of savings on stuff I use on a daily basis!!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Did they give this to you automatically or did you ask for it? Even though its mostly foils its a nice little perk!

Too faced

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Milani directAB5D48FA-FD23-413A-B1FB-6A2E9E1604FB.jpeg

Today's Special Value on QVC

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 11.36.58 AM.png

982A5601-9B47-4BEC-BA00-5ECA41F9F1ED.jpeg

ACDE9817-4C2D-4C38-AB33-9AEDE6EC2749.jpeg

@Shosh85 I believe the 25% off codes are one-time use. If you don’t want someone (who is not you!) to use it you may want to blur out the code. The sale on the Too Faced site is 20% off with code SUPSUMMER

That being said, if anyone wants my 25% off it’s 53GLB6D69M5DSR

Please post here when/if it’s been used. ☺️

@starsandbucks Thanks for pointing that out 👍 I didn’t notice that, but I wasn’t planning on buying anything from them, so if someone wants it, it’s up for grabs! 😉

Jouer direct:

SHOP NOW

WTH?!  It used to be buy 2 get 1 free!  My, times have changed.  :/

@itscarin It still is...? The lowest priced of the 3 mascaras is free, is that not buy 2 get 1 free?

@MissPuff LOL you are right!  It's the way it was worded.  I thought it was buy 3 get one free, but you're right -- it says buy 3 get the lowest priced one free.  

@itscarin Sneaky Nordies! Didn't want you to miss out just on poorly written copy!

Winky Lux direct 😍💄

Makeup Eraser direct:

6B91006E-7A04-4F98-8A16-916214FB6DDC.jpeg

I believe these are also on hautelook, and if you need the regular ones I keep seeing a two pack of them for $20 at costco

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

COLOURED RAIN:30% OFF !

Dior Beauty

Offer valid through Monday, May 28th, 2018 at 3PM EST , no web code needed.Offer valid through Monday, May 28th, 2018 at 3PM EST , no web code needed.

6,785 Replies