Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you've ever wanted a House of Sillage lipstick case now is a good time to have a look on the brand website, they have a 25% off sale. At least some of the perfumes are on sale as well. Not sure when the sale ends.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

SKINSTORE x OMOROVICZA LTD ED BOX → $125 preorder, launch 7/14 @ WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Deep Cleansing Mask (Full, $125) • Queen of Hungary Mist Limited Edition, Rose Gold ​(Full, $50) + Oxygen Booster (Full, $92) + Cleansing Foam ​(Travel, $22) + Balancing Moisturizer (Travel, $84) = $373 value

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Do you have a referral code to the store? @kathmb 

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Oops. It's KATHERINE-RT0, but I hope/wouldn't blame anyone for having ordered one by now. I'm just averse to notifications. 😛

Calling all Nudestix fans! Nudestix is running a 40% off sale good through tonight 7/5/20 11:59pm EST. Code is USA40. It says this excludes kits, but it totally doesn’t (at least not all of them). Free shipping on any order over $15. Happy 5th! 🎇 

05EA9159-8876-4A8F-BFEC-B1C2922CA226.jpeg

The code OBSESS10 is working on sale items!

Pat Mcgrath direct

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 8.40.18 PM.png

UPDATE the code has been disabled. Congratulations to everybody able to take advantage of the code.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 3.13.52 PM.png

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Pat McGrath direct sale. Also anyone who hasn't ordered Divine Rose I or Divine Rose II it's a great time to order for $90 a palette!!! EDIT: It must have been a glitch on the Divine Rose palettes, they are no longer $90.

I love her eyeshadows.  They are absolutely beautiful. 

Use code “OBSESS10” for an additional 10% off

Thank you very much @maghk. I missed the glitch.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Xclusiv Offers section 👌

Sephora Fourth of July Sale

CT.jpg

Thanks @maghk . The Patrick Ta Fan set is back in stock if anyone wants it. I had FOMO the last time it was OOS so I got it:

PATRICK TA Major Glow Shes Extra Duo

Side note: Isn't there a thread for Items that go on sale during these Holidays? I cant find the thread using the search function, weird.

@Buootiful  I think this might be the Sephora sales thread you were looking for:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/td-p/2122832

Thanks, bookmarked it! @molkie 

Update. This has been taken off of Sephora’s Instagram stories 8797B1BB-7675-466C-8E5B-9D536044F981.png

DA0AB4E4-EE5C-4F06-AFF0-BFF887E2D9C0.png

@SportyGirly125   I hope this will come live soon!  Thanks for the info.

Weird.  This isn't working for me.

14,742 Replies