Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I hope this includes custom palettes, I've been thinking about getting one for a while.

I wish shipping to Canada cost less and that our dollar was doing better!!!!

Does anyone remember what they charge for shipping? I've been thinking of buying Frat Boy, but it might not be worth it if the shipping is too high

• @DM91 I'm pretty sure standard shipping is only $6 or $7 during the sale 

Edit: It says in the fine print at the bottom that US Shipping is $5, Canada is $25, and anywhere else is $38

Thanks! 

Bath & Unwind - 3 hours only 20% off

163c7b42-bbdf-49e8-a636-59e2a2f9a500.jpg

@veronika23  It's over, and I didn't check out in time. 😞

@Ispend2much6Oh no! 😞  Maybe they'll have another soon.

@veronika23  It's okay; thanks for sharing!  I always push my luck doing that, trying to decide.

I had almost $7 in points, so I cashed those in and it almost made up the difference. 

Oh no! It must have been on the half hour. I totally impulse bought and looked later at what I scooped..It was honestly an insane deal (even without the 20% off, the caudalie buy-in is nice!)

But I know the feeling of missing the extremely short sales 😞

@Alicehoopz  It was!  9:30 a.m. Eastern. 

Here you go loves please comment once usedIMG_2339.PNG

oh wow ! Was this on beauty too ?

I don't believe so but I maybe wrong 

Guys guys guys not a deal, this is a thank you post/"too funny" comment.

First off thanks to whoever posted the bath and unwind deal. 

Second, I got my order today, 8 days after placing it.

*I got this faster than my last Ulta order* 😂😂😂

@Alicehoopz  Seriously?  That's awesome!  I haven't got mine, and usually it takes about 3 weeks, even though I am closer to "across the pond" than most of the US.

I totally can't explain it, especially since it's Mardi gras here (New Orleans) and this somehow has the same affect on the postal system as Christmas. But International mail is excluded from those delays?! I got nothin' to explain that lol

I have 2 unique codes of $25 off $50 at Saks online good till 2/28. Just tell me you want one and I'll send it by pm (to avoid code snatchers.)

It doesn't work on Beauty 

PM'ing 🙂

Sending 🙂

ooh could I have one? 🙂 Thanks!

7,684 Replies
testing