Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I'm so sad; last week when I went onto my Ulta account, I was $40 away from reaching Platinum.

I logged in today, and all of those points are gone.

Do you have to re-earn Platinum status every year?

Thanks for your help.

@Ispend2much6

How long are points valid?

Points will expire at the end of the quarter one year after the date they were earned. Check your receipt, ulta.com/rewards, or your monthly email statement for the next expiration date.

As long as you're platinum, points don't expire.

Thank you @TrysBeautyItems.

For ulta your points expire unless you are platinum and it does reset every year just like sephora's program. Sorry about your points 😞 

Thank you @sysysysysy!

Ulta online only

image.jpeg

Thank you for all of your work, @notcreative!

L'Occitane direct GWP: 

Spoiler
HandCream.JPG

Also, happy new year! And thank you so much to @notcreative for this thread and to everyone that shares their awesome deals here!

Happy New Year!   Thanks for all you do!   @notcreative

😘😘😘

Thanks for the new thread! Guys, check your Ulta bonus offers. In mine, I have an offer for 300 bonus points with a $60 purchase, available now through the 7th. So check your Ulta offers 🙂

I have the 300 points for $60 too, as well as the Pureology and drug store makeup brands. Now that 2017 has officially started, I am definitely on a low buy, so I don't want to spend money during the very first week, but the points are really tempting because I know I can use them for essentials later, or non essentials... 

Just these for me

IMG_1978.PNG

This is what I have, minus the pureology.

Anonymous Insider

wat do these points get u at ulta?..may be i should sign up for their reward if itz free..

Didn't get one this time. Pureology 5x though.

My offer is 350 bonus points with a $90 purchase - so strange how much they vary! 🙂

My offer was 100 pts for $30 purchase, plus 5× points on Urban Decay. It is interesting how the offers sent out vary.

Thank you! Happy new year!

Thank you so much for the new thread!

At  Ruelala:

1-1-17.JPG

Thanks for the new thread!!! Thanks for all you do! Happy New Year! 🙂

testing