Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Cross posting the Love Your Skin events:

Sephora: Jan 11- Jan 22

Spoiler
amazon.JPG

Ulta: Jan 8 - Jan 28

Spoiler

Calendar of events 

ulta.JPG

The site is still in "countdown" mode (the extension is LOVEYOURSKIN)  

I really want the deals from the 11th and the 12th, but I just know Ulta will ship unusually fast and not transfer to USPS, so it will sit on my doorstep for days! I may ship them to my Dad's house.

From USGWP:

Red beautyblender on sale at Neiman's for $11 and includes a sample solid cleanser

Several people on here have mentioned that the dye washes away very quickly from this red one, so be aware of that. 

image.jpg

@notcreative I remember you being interested in the red one

I was in the process of buying a couple of these, but I didn't want to be rude at the dinner table & now they are gone. Aw! 😞

I'm legit tempted to get this for cream blush. Especially since I use my beauty blusher for concealer. I feel like the marketing was all wrong for these lol

Thanks for sharing, I was just thinking it was time for a new one!

Thanks. I will be traveling soon, so I cannot make any purchases right-now. After getting a pink one that runs a lot (they all don't, just some), I think I will avoid this anyway. Granted, that $11 price tag would lure me in if I did not already own a bunch of the pink ones. 

Hi @notcreative! Hope your travels are for fun. Either way have a safe trip!

Thanks. I see no fun in my immediate future, but I definitely appreciate the sentiments.

599A29FB-2502-499D-B5B0-92FCB48B3AD1.pngCult beauty- a free full size Ceramic slip cleanser with 75GBP SR purchase.

Two different deals:

1. Ulta via RetailMeNot (click through)

(I assume this may vary depending on user)

ulta.png

2. Birchbox Sales Page 

birchbox.png

(Pages upon pages of items are listed!)

Have Fun! 🙂

Thanks so much! I've had my eye on the cult classics set since October, finally bit the bullet!

Going off the birchbox sale page, there are so many products in this section! I'm going through it now. There's some ouai products in there if any of you guys are interested. I'm specifically eyeing the set with FS volume shampoo, FS volume conditioner, FS wave spray, and bag for $35 after discount!

Screen shot 2017-01-02 at 6.51.27 PM.png

(cross-posted on birthday gift thread)

Thought everyone would want to see the 2017 birthday gifts as shown in the reward bazaar with specific sizes and shades. (These are currently posted in my Rewards Bazaar due to my recent Bday)

Hope this provides the info BTers have been looking for 🙂

1. Tarte

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.27.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.27.44 PM.png

2. CAUDALIE

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.27.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.27.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.27.06 PM.png

3. Jack Black

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.26.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.26.45 PM.png

I'm liking both the girly ones. I'm actually using both Caudalie products now and am having some positive results. But i love me some Tarte too. 

My husband took pictures of the girly ones in store today, and the staff told him the male gift is online only. That kind of blows for them. 

@notcreative, that stinks about the jack black one only being online! I wonder why they did that?

I'm not sure why, but it is uncool.

I feel it's also uncool how low value the men's is compared to the two other options.

Men's samples are always like that. When I valued the price of my husband's samples in his Birchbox, they were almost always ridiculously low. Unless you really love the lifestyle item, it is not worth the $20 a month for the male box.

Then again, their samples are low value, because their products are a lot cheaper. I'd rather have cheaper products (if they get the job done).

@willa25 Thanks! I know I won't use any of the girly gifts so I'll grab that mens set for my oily-faced boyfriend 😛

1 Reply
testing