Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Well, it technically could be red. That picture is the full-size one. Until pictures are available, I am unsure of the color. I'd guess black (to match the original), but they could make it red for the Rouge effect. 

I see the photos were revealed while I was out.  Looks cute!  I prefer make-up but we have that option on the Birthday Gift so it is all good!!  

@notcreative  

I still can't believe it is 2017!!!!

I know. In a way, I feel 2016 went too fast. At the same time, I am excited for 2017. This year has a lot of changes in store, and I wonder how I will deal with all of them.

It is a red mini 00000.JPGTrendmood posted a pic a couple days ago.  Looks cute! Heart

trend.JPG

There's a better picture that someone posted on the Beauty News thread as well.  

do we get the rouge gift in our 2nd year as well, or only if we re-rouge? I qualified last year and curious if I get oen of these or if I have to spend another $1k for it (as if!)

I've gotten a gift every time I've made it. My store only had the lipstick in 2014, so I never actually got the nail polish for free that year. I did buy the nail polish at 20% off for $8.40, so that was the best gift to buy out-of-pocket.

In other words, after making it, you can select one gift. If you take the free gift from the previous year, you cannot receive a free gift from the current year (unless they do not properly log them or something, because I've seen people report getting it more than once).

In order to get the 2017 gift, you will need to spend $1000 in 2017 or in 2018 (if they still have 2017 gifts available by then).

I believe this gift is for after you re-rouge 😞 unless you didn't pick up your last year's NARS blush. 

From reddit

06959ffbbf2c40aebcf3e15ee2742647.jpg

I actually like the red, but the picture makes it look small. Hopefully, it is a decent size. 

@notcreative@ZombieMetroAnt

The re-Rouge brush is actually a little bit smaller than the normal travel sized brushes.  I purchased a bejeweled travel sized 55.5 brush today and the SA and I compared it against the re-Rouge brush and the re-Rouge brush was smaller, but came in a cute little pouch.  🙂

Bummer! Thanks for letting us know. It's a shame they could not even give us travel size.

Very true!!  There hasn't been any size specs or comparison pics with full size brush.  

My husband taught me this morning that they will let you play with the items to take photos (I never knew that), so I was already planning on asking if I could see the item to photograph it against the full-size. If no one beats me to posting it on BT, I will show that as soon as I can. 

I was glad I sent him, because I would have taken glaring photos inside the case.

I like this because it's useful.  Everyone can use another brush.  I think it'd be pretty cool if Sephora did a new brush every year for the rouge gift.  Then they'd be collectible.  

I agree. Plus, I think the Sephora Pro brushes are pretty good. As long as it is not too small, I am happy with this.

That is a really good idea. I'd be for that.

Wonder if this is their new GWP standard (since before it was with ANY purchase). 

d.JPG

d1.JPG

This is not the same. The ones that are with any purchase are targeted. This is general, and the general ones almost always have a higher purchase minimum. Although I did get an email, this is also listed in the gift with purchase section online. 

If anyone is interested, there are two boxes now available at Target:

Box 1 - $10

t1.JPG

Spoiler
eb5’s original skin care facial cream
Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Cream and Serum
Nexxus Comb Thru Hairspray
Revlon Kiss Balm
Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion

com / p /-/A-51735479

Box 2 - $5

t2.JPG

Spoiler
Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste
Mane ’n Tail Shampoo
Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
Vaseline Intensive Cocoa Radiant Lotion
Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Shampoo and Conditioner
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion

com / p / target-january-beauty-box-2/-/A-51735485

Note: you can use the $3 off coupon from the Dec box for these....also, worth mentioning - they're Advent Calendar is now 1/2 off ($12.49)

If you have a $3 coupon, you will probably need to have them manually apply it through chat. Mine wasn't working, but they applied it through chat right away.

Not necessarily a deal but something noteworthy.. Giorgio Armani direct has free engraving on all makeup

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 12.35.44 AM.png

Thought it was pretty cool/unique so I wanted to share 🙂

Happy New Year ladies! May 2017 be filled with lots of deals too good to pass up and deep pockets so we won't have too!!

9 Replies
testing