Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I ordered quite a few things last year and this year during the sale. The only thing I received damaged was an Eve Lom tinted moisturizer from this year's sale...the dispenser tip was cracked. I didn't make a stink about it but hearing that the items are damaged now makes sense. LOL But like you, haven't received anything else damaged. Again...GREAT score! 

Thank you for letting us know.

@Alexmarya Nice skills!  

Spoiler
Not sure if you meant to but it looks like part of your address is showing

its fine. Its not the full address anyway, and its a college addressSmiley Happy

Ah, we're hanging out with college student. I'm young again. Yay, @Alexmarya!!

honestly I thought at first that everybody here is a college student. LOL. But then yes I noticed its actually not true.

Live chat with them and they wouldn't let me lol XD

why wouldn't?

they told me to place an order, I placed, paid in full, then got the refund 

Please share the secret! How did u get the price match? Did you put it in your cart first and then call or online chat? Was it hard??

@petitesweetmom

I chatted with them, they offered me to first place an order. I did place order for full $85. The person on the chat was waiting for me, then I told the person the order number and she immediately requested a refund. 

One told me I wasn't qualified for their GWP 😄. Lucky you!!

not familiar with this brand, but WOW! that's a steal

Oh my gosh....MSA just posted that you can now get this box for only $10.87 on the People Shop

amazon.JPG

Spoiler
Excerpt from the site:

The Box: The Voice Limited Edition Gift Box

The Cost: Was: $49.99 Now $19.99

COUPON: Use coupon code FB50 to save 50% off your order when you add at least one item that is not on sale. (I added this nail file to bring the cart total down to $10.87)

The Products:
BaubleBar Earrings
Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug
Julep Nail Polish in Myriam
Julep Konjac Sponge
LAQA Cheeky Lip Pencil
Quay Sunglasses
Poppin Notebook

I bought "toilet mints" to get this deal Smiley Very Happy! Best thing all weekend as I'm finally starting to feel like a normal person again - man this flu that's going around is awful!! I'm so looking forward to the Quay glasses. I got the kit with the glasses and the julep/lip product. All told a little over $8 - it's going to be hard to beat this deal for the rest of 2017. Thanks so much for posting ZMA!!!!

Amazing find! I ended up ordering the box posted above, plus the "best of" box with the sunglasses, nailpolish & lipstick. I mainly wanted the sunglasses, but I also like the planner and mug. I can't resist make-up Smiley Happy The rest I plan on gifting away. I am thinking of sending a pair of sunglasses, a nailpolish, the extra lipstick, and the earrings as a gift package to someone. The other nailpolish and sponge I'll probably hold onto until I find someone else or just resell to get rid of them.

@ZombieMetroAnt, this is awesome! Thank you! 

Did you get charged shipping? I chose the standard shipping $0.00 even the total doesn't have shipping but when I placed my order, it charged me $5.95. 

This happened to me last year when I ordered this exact box. I wrote into customer service, and they refunded the shipping charge.

@notcreative, thanks! I just emailed customer service Smiley Happy

So excited for this one as I need a back up for driving sunglasses! Smiley Happy

They're cuter than I expected. I hope you love them.

Yaaaass! Thanks! I did googled the pictures too just in case and I think I will love them! Just crossing my fingers that it will fit my small face lol.

Also a sucker for notebooks and all the other cute stuffs are just a bonus! 

@ZombieMetroAnt I found that you don't need any full-priced item to get the 50% off so if you'd like to edit that in as the low-priced items are largely selling out now and there's no need to spend time finding one! Smiley Happy

Also amazing deal...thank you for posting!!!

36 Replies