Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Yes I haven’t either

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

LilyBoop wrote:

I STILL haven't received my November Box and it's the 21st now! Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes same here! 

Yes me too. I understand they are busy but....we pay for a service. They could at least notify of delay! 

SephoraPLAY wrote:

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I have been so let down by Sephora lately. My Sephora play box for the past going on 3 months all still haven't arrived, when it did arrive I was always missing 1-2 products and I still have yet to get my birthday gift...

Anonymous Insider

My box for November got sent back, am I able to get a refund or resend the box with some my roommate name on it? 

This actually happened to me a few months back. I called Sephora and they ended up crediting me the $10 to my account. 

Anonymous Insider

I signed up last month - am I missing something (?) . . . I haven't received one yet . . . 

I'm enjoying my box!  I struggle with acne so am interested to try the charcoal mask.  And I'm always interested in a moisturizer sample as I search for my favorite.  Same with mascaras.  There are so many choices of these products so samples help a lot.  I'm not sure the Marc Jacobs is my favorite, but learning what I don't like is as useful as learning what I do like.  The nude lipgloss is nice as well.  It's not super exciting but it is useful to have and I didn't have to buy as a full tube that I would never finish.  I'm least interested in the hair care products, but I'll use it just because I have it now.  

yes, I agree 😁 it's nice to try out products and see if...

yes, I agree 😁 it's nice to try out products and see if they are yaaaaaaaaay or naaaaaay lol

I love it.I got very good cosmetics inside.And I'll buy a normal size of serum and cream.

me too, love this months box 😄

me too, love this months box 😄

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I really like my november box. I got all products that i really am so excited to try. The only one im not super thrilled about is the bright red lipstick... i have too many from samples. Love the perfume too!! Im a fan of getting a perfume sample every box to try so many different scents. I have always been really into perfume!

How do I Play this? How do I receive a box? Where do I subscribe?

Anonymous Insider

search it

Anonymous Insider

I really wasn't pleased with my November box. Most of the...

I really wasn't pleased with my November box. Most of the things I couldn't use, the color was way to light for me. Hope next month is better

RE: I really wasn't pleased with my November box. Most of the...

If you go into Sephora and get your color profile done, have them link it to your beauty insider account.

maybe try tweaking your profile a little bit and see if y...

maybe try tweaking your profile a little bit and see if your products change

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Love, love Sephora! I canceled my other beauty subscription thinking Sephora would do better. A bit underwhelmed,...not bad, not great. Looking forward to the next one.

yeah, my first box was a disaster! I think they gradually...

yeah, my first box was a disaster! I think they gradually got better for me 😎

I have never complained about a box, but November's box was the most disappointing box yet. I have received many of the items before. Early on in my subscription I would receive great samples of things I immediately decided to add to my usual routine. I am giving it another chance in hope the selection improves.

my first box was terrible, they seemed to have gotten bet...

my first box was terrible, they seemed to have gotten better gradually.
testing