Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? Youโ€™ve come to the right place!

This month youโ€™ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. Itโ€™s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which youโ€™ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

PS. I have fine hair! Why the !%&# did I get hair OIL? !?...

PS. I have fine hair! Why the !%&# did I get hair OIL? !? stupid

Re: PS. I have fine hair! Why the !%&# did I get hair OIL? !?...

I have fine hair and it's the only hair oil I can use. I rub a little in between my hands and apply to the ends only. Dry or wet hair. Even if I add too much it soaks in and gives a bit of nice bouncy weight to my hair. You might end up liking it : )

Re: PS. I have fine hair! Why the !%&# did I get hair OIL? !?...

I have fine hair also, and hair oil is all right to use if you only use a little.

It takes a little practice to get the amount right. You might want to try it when you don't have anything going on the next day in case you wake up greasy.

Bummed! I saw box 973 and was excited about all the produ...

Bummed! I saw box 973 and was excited about all the products (don't really care for the lip gloss) however I didn't get 973. I got a box that had 2...TWO things I'm interested in. Don't like the hair product OR the French facial cream. That entire line makes me break out. I'd like to ask the people with good boxes how their profile is set up because obviously answering it questions honestly gets you the WRONG products ๐Ÿ˜ž
Anonymous Insider

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

It seems that everyone received the same. I donโ€™t know how I feel about it.

Just got this box. I feel bad for saying, but last monthโ€™s was WAY better. Last monthโ€™s was so versatile and I๏ธ bought full sizes of 3 of the products. I๏ธ doubt Iโ€™ll buy any of these and probably wonโ€™t even use the samples, honestly.

Feel the same way

Really? I got the same box as you did and hate everything...

Really? I got the same box as you did and hate everything but the purfume and mascara

Re: RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

@briasalvador I got the same box as you. I agree this month was disappointing. I know not every box will be a winner, but I think this is my least favorite box I received. 

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

984763BF-9C47-411D-B0F7-CA8C47E9731F.png

8B406831-4189-46CD-8F22-FBBA5FA8D205.png

Hereโ€™s what box # 013 should be getting! Hope this helps some of you guys and gals who are curious ๐Ÿ˜„  (credit to MySubscriptionAddiction) *also sorry i have no idea how to use the spoiler button* 

How is your profile set up? You seem to get some pretty a...

How is your profile set up? You seem to get some pretty awesome items ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm supposed to get box #013 and I don't see how they mat...

I'm supposed to get box #013 and I don't see how they matched that to me at all. It doesnt even match my profile the slightest bit I was hoping for the charcoal mask for acne and such I would never even consider using dry shampoo thats disgusting.

Re: I'm supposed to get box #013 and I don't see how they mat...

Iโ€™m supposed to get that box too, and honestly i wonโ€™t know until itโ€™s here whether i like it or not. However, dry shampoo really is great, my hair is very fine and gets oily pretty quick, so it helps not to wash it every.damn.day!

Still waiting Iโ€™m not on a waitlist but mine should ship hopefully this week because they just charged my cars. Iโ€™m excited!!

Re: RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Is this your first time getting a box? If it is, may i ask what date you subscribed to Sephora Play? This will be my first month getting a box ~~HOPEFULLY~~ But i havenโ€™t been charged yet lol so Iโ€™ve just been a little nervous ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

u wint get box til 3rd week of every month

u wint get box til 3rd week of every month
Anonymous Insider

I love this ๐Ÿ˜

Box # 957Box # 957

thanks for sharing! I've been scrolling to try and find o...

thanks for sharing! I've been scrolling to try and find out what I'm getting. I'm happy with the box ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anonymous Insider

thanks for posting!! finally someone who has my box!

thanks for posting!! finally someone who has my box!

Same! It's a good box! I'm pleased! 

I๏ธ love this months box, especially the charcoal mask ๐Ÿ™‚
3 Replies
testing