Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Re: RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

See my comment above, I also did not know how to find the number till today.

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I'm 957 also but I know we're all getting the MJ mascara but I'm dying to see what else

@qweenofthree

RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I’m 957 too but haven’t gotten it yet. Dying to know what’s in it!

@Amcsoll

Re: @Amcsoll

Where exactly can I locate the box #?

This is the first month I will be getting mine too. Does anyone know when it will be delivered?

Same!! I'm so excited. I was signed up for Ipsy but it just didn't do it for me. Hopefully this will help me keep my makeup spending to a minimum!

Anonymous Insider

Try BoxyCharm if Ipsy hasn’t done it, and honestly I keep my play sub but it’s not the best in my opinion. Ipsy is my #1 so I’m sad to hear they didn’t do it for you 😞 

i like to look up boxes that have free trials and do them so I’m not wasting money to see if I like them! Just google free trial subscription boxes and tons come up! 

Xoxo

that makes 2 of us!! Im so ready to receive my box but i...

that makes 2 of us!! Im so ready to receive my box but i would love to know by when!???

Re: that makes 2 of us!! Im so ready to receive my box but i...

You're gonna love your box! Mine usuallly get delivered around the middle of the month 🙂 

Re: that makes 2 of us!! Im so ready to receive my box but i...

I tend to get my box towards the last week of the month.  I see so many unboxing videos of the Sephora playbox and mine is never in the mail.  One month I didn't even get my playbox and had to call for one.  I don't know why I'm always last to get it.  😞

@wvhillbeauty I will be getting box #957. We haven’t seen spoiler for this one, have we?

@naturalooks15

Re: @naturalooks15

Never mind, I missed the mascara since it was looking like black stripe 😄. I see now, it’s all there. Thanks for posting !

Re: @naturalooks15

Seems like 1 item is missing. It generally is 5 samples +1 fragrance.

iyiu already got th box? I generally get it after 20th if the month.

Nope but i have been stalking everywhere to see if a peek is out yet 

I’m also getting #957 but No spoiler yet

omg yesss!! I've been looking at switching to a new mascara...who know? this one might be the winner

I've heard great things about it, but havnt gotten around...

I've heard great things about it, but havnt gotten around to trying it! I'm excited!

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I can not wait to start my Sephoraplay. This will be my first box.eek so excited!
2 Replies
testing