Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: #957

How did you find out what your getting??

you look up your recent order, click on the play box, the...

you look up your recent order, click on the play box, the item number by the play box, look at the last 3 numbers, that will be your box#

RE: #957

I got the charcoal mask in October ... so that means I will be getting the same thing twice ?

@kwilson1217, what box number are you getting this month?

@kwilson1217, what box number are you getting this month?

Re: @kwilson1217, what box number are you getting this month?

I think 899? 

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

So excited
Anonymous Insider

Has anyone already got their Play Box!!! If so what was in it!!!! I’m just to excited I can’t wait no longer!!!!

Re: RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Got mine! Box 957.

Box 957.Box 957.

Anonymous Insider

Yaaa!!! I'm sooo excited to try a new mascara!!! Can't wait!!😀

Thank goodness!!! I need a new/amazing mascara, then again what girl doesn’t?!?

yaaaas!!! I absolutely loved last months box, and am tota...

yaaaas!!! I absolutely loved last months box, and am totally excited for new mascara 👁👁. I can't wait for my box to come. I have other monthly beauty subscriptions and I'm only on my 3rd box and Sephora is really one of the best for sure!!! Picture I used all products from last months box I love the foundation and serum ❤❤💋😉

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Anyone else get box 957?

@wvhillbeauty

thank you

thank you

I DID!!

me too! we prob won't know exactly what in the box until...

me too! we prob won't know exactly what in the box until the 13 or 14 th of the month 🤣

How do you know which playbox version you're getting?  I've looked all over my playbox order and don't see any box number.  Also, the picture of the box doesn't show  up and just links to a broken page.  I'm frustrated.

Just learned how to check. When you go on the website and choose Orders, one of the order is of your box. Open that order, and next to the box image is text, for example:

Item 1992957
The last three numbers of Item number (1992957 in my case) is the box number (957 for me).

Thanks, apparently I'm 957... sad... not a good one this month.  

Anonymous Insider

Yes! thanks for that I could never figure out how to do that either I'm also getting box #957 

EvieHeaven wrote:

Just learned how to check. When you go on the website and choose Orders, one of the order is of your box. Open that order, and next to the box image is text, for example:

Item 1992957
The last three numbers of Item number (1992957 in my case) is the box number (957 for me).

RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I have the same Q re: box #
testing