Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I really love the box i got.  The perfume is nice, and the mascara is great! Three skin care is nice.  I don't usually buy masks.  The moisturizer is great for my skin. 

SephoraPLAY wrote:

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I really wish we get this in Canada.

SephoraPLAY wrote:

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

When do you show the nov box on Sephora website? 

they seem very slow at adding the current months items to...

they seem very slow at adding the current months items to our profile
Anonymous Insider

Colorpop vs kylie cosmetics? (Quality wise)

RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Spend the extra money for Kylie

I'm really disappointed in the November box. I was thinking about cancelling last month but held on for one more month hoping I'll get something new and fun.I feel like some of the items are repeated too often and was really hoping for things I can't really get. Oh well. Guess I'm cancelling this month. Sorry Sephora Play, if the boxes had more valued products I haven't already gotten, I'd keep you. 

LOVE this month's box and was so happy to see products I use frequently in there especially since they're high quality products. I use the Velvet Noir mascara all the time as well as the Moroccanoil. I know the point is to try new products, but having smaller travel sizes as well as stock on products I use daily makes the box extra useful for me. 

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I've never even heard of mascara wardrobing- but it already sounds epic!!! I can not wait!

@ missthaisaimee, I agree!! I'm all about new trends, I'm...

@ missthaisaimee, I agree!! I'm all about new trends, I'm so going to try this! 😍

Omg me too!!! I️ guess I️ have some stocking stuffers for my teenage daughter only thing is she will probably hate it all too!!

Very very DISPLEASED with this month box. 😥
Anonymous Insider

i notice the sephora instagram hasnt been updated for som...

i notice the sephora instagram hasnt been updated for some months

**SPOILER ALERT** Love the November Play! box! 😍I live in Florida where it’s warm most of the year so I’m thrilled to get the dry shampoo! Farmacy products are my favorites so, score #2! There was also an exfoliating mask, Perfume sample, a red lip mini, and of course, the Marc Jacobs mascara.

Nice!! The Honey Drop moisturizer looks choice!!

Oh I love your box! I hope I get the same! I've used the...

Oh I love your box! I hope I get the same! I've used the dry shampoo before, it smells amazing! Oh and I live in Florida too! Lol

Got my box! The bag is cute as I just did yoga this morni...

Got my box! The bag is cute as I just did yoga this morning. Huge fan of Burberry fragrances. I usually give 2-3 items to my sister. We might fight over the IGK Mistress!

Canceling my subscription.  I’m over it.  I have like 5 bottles of dry shampoo that I never use.  Point is to try different things but I keep geating dry shampoo.  There are far too many things to try for your hair than dry shampoo.  

I always change up my profile and get different products.

Great tip!! Thanks for sharing!

we can not get this box in canada....is this a good thing???

2 Replies
testing