Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Looking for a clue? You’ve come to the right place!

This month you’ll find a trial-size sample of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in your box. This fan favorite is known for its unique curvy brush and buildable formula. It’s perfect for mastering the art of mascara wardrobing, which you’ll learn all about this month.

Keep your eye out for more teasers in the coming days!

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I'm actually pretty disappointed in my play box and have been for the past 2 boxes. I know that everyone gets different boxes, but I feel that I get the worst box every-time. I got dry shampoo in my box, which I never use because I typically wash my hair everyday. My purity sample is so small I will probably only have enough for one use, which I don't think is enough to fully judge a product. The only thing I like about my box is the mascara. I'm not a big makeup type of person as I'm more into skin care. I saw that some people got caudalie and origins ( which are twice the size of my samples) and better products! I want to complain as it is the third time I don't like the products I've been given, but love everyone else's sample (seen from pictures). So disappointed and I really thought I was going to love this months box. Anyone else feel this way?

Re: RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Lol I just left a post about dry shampoo.  Almost every box I get has dry shampoo in it.  I don’t use shampoo so I’m over it.  Haven’t been happy either so canceling.  

Anonymous Insider

I feel the same way. I'm considering cancel my subscription.

I feel the same way. I'm considering cancel my subscription.

Yes im guessing you got box 013 as well. Definetely agree...

Yes im guessing you got box 013 as well. Definetely agree with you. Really disappointed with this box!
Anonymous Insider

how do i know if I'm getting a box? lol

how do i know if I'm getting a box? lol

I LOVE MARC JACOB!!! Fingers crossed it's a holiday lippie!!! 💄

Just read it's mascara. Sounds great cuz they need to be thrown out every 2 months re germs. So happy I guess I just really want to try a high end soft matte lippie!! Maybe next time 🙂
Anonymous Insider

how does everyone know what box number they are receiving?

how does everyone know what box number they are receiving?

@kmurphy7118, if you pull up Sephora in your browser, cli...

@Anonymous, if you pull up Sephora in your browser, click on order history and find your play box, there will be an item number by it, the last 3 digits are your box number 😉

RE: how does everyone know what box number they are receiving?

Great question!!!!

@ cinderchella, if you pull up Sephora in your browser, g...

@ cinderchella, if you pull up Sephora in your browser, go to recent orders, find your play box, there will be an item number by it, the last 3 digits are your box#

Just got my box! The mascara is awesome!! My lashes are SO LONG looking and separated. I think this will be a full size purchase for me! I like the nude sheer lipgloss too, just my style. Can’t wait to try the charcoal face mask. Wasn’t crazy about the face serum but I love these types of items so I will keep giving it a shot. And my hair is super damaged so I will definitely be trying the hair oil 🙂 Overall a great box! Definitely liked it better than October’s.
Anonymous Insider

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Best box I've ever received! Now this box was like I picked out all the samples myself. I could use all of them this time instead of giving away 1 or 2 samples  (bold lip colors 😕 Not my fave). November box is a definite winner!

Anonymous Insider

I just signed up for Sephora Play & looking forward to re...

I just signed up for Sephora Play & looking forward to receiving my first box! I love getting products this way so I can try out products before I spend my hard earned money on something I may not like! excited to see what I get 🤗

RE: I just signed up for Sephora Play & looking forward to re...

Remember save your receipt and if in 30 days you don't like it take it back...it really helps elevate worrying when I shop!! I'm actually more adventurous in my purchases cuz if it doesn't work it just goes back!!! It's actually one of the main reasons I shop online with confidence!!! Have fun!!

Got my box. Love trying new mascaras so looking forward to Marc Jacobs mascara.

I have tried the charcoal mask. I like that it is thin so it dries quickly and rinses off without rubbing too hard. 🙂

my box doesn't show a mascara!

totally looking forward to the Marc Jacobs mascara sample. This is one cosmetic that needs to be changed frequently, and so it's great to trial new ones.

As long as it doesn’t have ANOTHER Sephora Lip and MORE Moroccan Oil. (I️ have 3 sample bottles already...that I️ STILL haven’t used!)
1 Reply
testing