cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Same. This was my second damaged lipstick in a row. Both the Sephora one and the Nars one last month popped totally out when I opened it the first time

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Do they ever replace your damaged items? Curious because a couple different times I’ve emailed regarding an issue with my playbox, I NEVER hear back which is super frustrating! Idk why they put the amount of what’s supposed to be in the containers, if when I hold it up to the light, there’s legit nothing inside! Maybe a couple drops! I wouldn’t mind spending a little more just to get what they are claiming they are already giving us for 10$!! But don’t send me not even a quarter full of a tube/bottle etc and have it say it’s 5ml it however much it says. Such BS! 

February sneak peek?

yes whats in februarys play? I wanna sign up but i wanna knw if i would get jan or feb since its last day of the month lol

hannypants wrote:
February sneak peek?

One was just posted (kind of) in a new thread!

Where can I find the info on feb 18 box Alicewaya?? Thanks!!

Alicewaya wrote:
One was just posted (kind of) in a new thread!

Ahhhh thank you!!

I hope February Play box is better. I haven’t even touched my January items because they don’t really interest me 😞

Same with me

I felt the same here  Tasheena T Januarys box was nothing special I sure hope they up the game on this very soon its should be better then this I mean this is Sephora and I get we only are paying 10 bucks a month but its just samples and it should be more IMO

TasheenaT wrote:
I hope February Play box is better. I haven’t even touched my January items because they don’t really interest me 😞

My stuff is still in my bag, which is in my box still. My...

My stuff is still in my bag, which is in my box still. My box is next to my vanity, still untouched. I looked at it twice. Once when I first received it and once last week just to relook to see if there was anything I'd want to use.

I received TWO damaged items in January's box. A broken l...

I received TWO damaged items in January's box. A broken lipstick that is basically unsalvageable. And an open lotion, with lotion leaked out, but i could atleast salvage the lotion. I called sephora and was offered a refund. BUT I CANT GET THAT LIPSTICK WITH A REFUND, CAN I? THAT'S HARDLY FAIR, IF YOU ASK ME. I expressed to the person that i would rather have another lipstick. They denied my request, saying it was out of their hands, and all they could do was refund my purchase. I am really annoyed with this. It's just not fair. Maybe it really is time to cancel....

Re: I received TWO damaged items in January's box. A broken l...

I received a damage item too and was the sephora lipstick.... i didn’t even bother to call them because I know tthey will not send you another 

That sucks TiffMar

tiffmarie1 wrote:
I received TWO damaged items in January's box. A broken lipstick that is basically unsalvageable. And an open lotion, with lotion leaked out, but i could atleast salvage the lotion. I called sephora and was offered a refund. BUT I CANT GET THAT LIPSTICK WITH A REFUND, CAN I? THAT'S HARDLY FAIR, IF YOU ASK ME. I expressed to the person that i would rather have another lipstick. They denied my request, saying it was out of their hands, and all they could do was refund my purchase. I am really annoyed with this. It's just not fair. Maybe it really is time to cancel....

ie Im sorry U should def get ur money back

I called and told them everything, and was even ready to...

I called and told them everything, and was even ready to send pictures for proof. But as soon as i told them, they were quick to offer to refund the whole box! I'm glad that they offered and promptly refunded me.. but my issue was that i can't just buy another sample with that refund, ya know?

@tiffmarie1 You can smash the lipstick into a container and apply with a lip brush. 

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I want the perfume back. I hate my January box.

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Sorry, I am new to this,,, how do I receive a box 🤔

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

@Kenya247 just search Sephora play in the search bar and subscribe. $10/month - USA residents only

My box has not even been shipped yet. Not sure how I feel about Play! as of yet, plus my samples are ALL skin care/hair care. No makeup?! Really?!
1 Reply
testing