cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-02-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

This month, we are showing your routine a little love and sending you beauty that’s perfect for a day of self-care.

Make sure to mark your calendar—this box will arrive the third week of February. Now let’s mix things up with a hint about what’s coming your way this month.

Your February box will contain at least one of these products:

• Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake

And since love is on the mind, what do you love most about PLAY! by SEPHORA?

Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi Sephora, 

Play is one of my favorite subscription boxes but if I could offer a critique, can we dial it back on the caudalie vinosource sorbet?  This stuff makes my skin look like braille and I get a tube of it quarterly.  I would give this one away (just got it today) but as you can see in this photo there's maybe a teaspoon of product in the bottom of this tube (I held a flashlight up to the back of it- the dark part is actual product).  It's so small that I'm almost embarrassed to give this away.  It might be destined for the trash.  Please dial it back on this stuff... i hate it so much hahaha caudie.jpg

Same!!! There is hardly any product in mine either . Also I did not get the milk blue stick nor did I get the fresh face mask also a different lip color. 

Wow. I just did the same to every tube in my box. The same is true for the Lancome sample. Sephora this is a serious issue. Extraordinarily misleading to sell these as if they are something they're not. Deluxe samples? This much product could fit in a small pouch and it's being put in a tube to look like more than it is. Seems like it could be the basis for a class-action lawsuit.

IMG_1525.JPG

RE: Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Mine too! I sent an email.

haha omg I did same thing an even my hubby was like wth?!...

haha omg I did same thing an even my hubby was like wth?! Sephora getting cheap an slack but they def sure to have their monthly payment in order...to bad everything else couldn't go as well 😋🤔🤔🙄

Holy cow! That is such little product. I've had this box...

Holy cow! That is such little product. I've had this box since it started and I've noticed the samples are getting smaller. You could go into a store and get a free sample that big.

Same with the serum I just got. And it’s getting repetitive.

The box they showed on my account was not what I received...I was really excited about the face mask 😞

Mine too. The box was completely different. I was looking forward to the blur stick and I love fresh. Instead I got Clinique, the caudalie repeat. The bite sake doesn’t work with my skin at all, I was looking forward to the rhubarb or the maple. All in all this box was kind of a mess. 

That happened to me last month, but i still enjoyed the box i got.

What is your Play Box number?

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask please! ❤️

most underwhelming box to date... canceling

just cancelled as well! It's as if they took all the extras they had over the last few months and put it in one box. LOL 

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I just rejoined Sephora olathe money was transferred February 12th. will I receive February play or March?

just tried to redeem my play pass along with the pat mcgrath mini mascara and the promos wouldn't combine.  What promos will the play pass actually combine with?  

Online? You can only use 1 promo and the play pass is considered a promo.

Re: RE: Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

they just changed the codes so that you can use more than one promo at once, but the two aren't compatible even though they should be 

RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I am not liking this month’s box at all. Feels like previous leftover items being thrown together. Last month I got sent a completely different box then what was listed. What is going on Sephora? I’m about seconds away from canceling my subscription.

RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

What is your box number?

Bite please!  I'm not into the face masks!

6 Replies
testing