cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-02-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

This month, we are showing your routine a little love and sending you beauty that’s perfect for a day of self-care.

Make sure to mark your calendar—this box will arrive the third week of February. Now let’s mix things up with a hint about what’s coming your way this month.

Your February box will contain at least one of these products:

• Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake

And since love is on the mind, what do you love most about PLAY! by SEPHORA?

RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Who’s gotten an email showing one box, making you excited to receive those products, only to get a completely different box 3 months in a row?🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Customer service was great about it when I first brought it to their attention, but now they’re trying to pass it off like the emails we get showing our boxes are just “suggestions” of what you “might get” 😠

Re: RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Yes! The March box I was excited to. be getting certain products but what i got was completely unremarkable. what a letdown 

Re: RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @coloraddict717,

I am so sorry for the confusion regarding your PLAY! box. Please ensure that you are logged into your account to view your personalized sneak peek. If you are not logged in, you will see a general box. I hope this clarifies!

Best,
Rebecca

Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Either mask would be great. 🙂

Sephora needs to stop falsely advertising. Every month they send a "see what you got" email that's completely inaccurate. They make us think they're sending all these sought-after products, only for all of us to be disappointed. Did anybody even get the box that they were advertising? Probably not. Play has really gone downhill. They've started sending us half empty product bottles and switched to cheap plastic bags instead of the cute drawstring bags. Sephora better start making some changes unless they're going to lose all of their customers to competing monthly subscriptions. Unsubscribe. 

Hi ChelseaChuck,

We sincerely apologize for this mix-up! Due to a system issue, the January and February box versions shown on the PLAY! website may not have matched the box versions you received in those months. Please rest assured that the box you received was the one selected for you and what was shown on the website was incorrect.

We know that you have several options for your beauty needs and appreciate that you chose Sephora. We can’t wait for you to see what’s inside the March PLAY! box!

Team PLAY! ❤️

But my March box was completely different than what was advertised in the email I received as well as, my January and February boxes... why even send those emails if you’re going to change the box and send subpar alternatives? 

Hi @audgee,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

I think it's interesting the only thing anyone is getting out of YA'LLS mixup that we PAY for is an apology.  The same copied apology to each person that is complaining or threatening to cancel, instead of taking actions to make up for the "mixup".  But this also hasn't been the only two months I've been very disappointed in the play boxes, and from the looks of it you should be worried and or doing more with the amount of unhappy people threatening to cancel.  Clearly not real worried about your customers.

RE: Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I though the same thing, but turns you just got the wrong box. I did too (for the second month in a row), so I messaged customer service and they sent me the right box with all the things my email said I was supposed to get. They were really great about it actually. I just hope I don’t keep being sent the wrong one in the first place.

Same here, I did not receive what it was supposed to be on the box. Please make sure to send the products you are posting other way is so disappointed. I subscribed to play by Sephora because I loved the bags you had at the begging, but I hate the plastic ones. Thinking about cancelling my sussubscript as well.

My box says shipped on Feb 5. Still don’t have it. And that is why I canceled, besides the sad items that I’ve been receiving. Sephora needs to step it up with Play. 😜

Not very happy again! Email sent discribing products that I didn’t receive in my box. 2 red lipsticks in 3 months? Really? Waiting for the next month to see if things change. If not, I might be cancelling it.

Hi Raquelapires, 

We sincerely apologize for this mix-up! Due to a system issue, the January and February box versions shown on the PLAY! website may not have matched the box versions you received in those months. Please rest assured that the box you received was the one selected for you and what was shown on the website was incorrect.

We know that you have several options for your beauty needs and appreciate that you chose Sephora. We can’t wait for you to see what’s inside the March PLAY! box!

Team PLAY! ❤️

Step it up! Im

ready to cancel my subscription

I have yet to receive a box with the same things my “here’s what’s in your box” email said. Never! I’m so tired of this that I might stop shopping at the Sephora store. I used to love it. Now it just leaves me felling cheated. The colors are never right for me and everything just seems cheaper than what was sent in the “personalized” email. This just sucks.

Another disappointing Play Box!! Everything said her and more. I have not once EVER received what they said I was getting in my box, not one single time. Sephora is clearly losing their touch. In a world where we can go to the brands themselves, and often get the product for less or on sale, you’d think they’d pay more attention. Last play box for me. 

I’m always iffy about join box subscription because I feel like you don’t get everything as promise! And it happen !! I was so looking forward to blur stick as well !! I have not try milk products before and this was my chance 🥺🙁 I’ll give one more shot to next months box see what happens

Boxycharm has been pretty great so far...they are more ex...

Boxycharm has been pretty great so far...they are more expensive, but you get full sized products like Tarte eyeshadow and Too Faced mascara. I wanted to try Sephora and them, but looks like I am not going to be keeping Sephora.

OMG the dang milk stick was the ONLY THING I was looking...

OMG the dang milk stick was the ONLY THING I was looking forward to getting and guess what? I didnt get it! lol I got another , yet another, did I say another? dang eyeliner! it's not even a cool new cute color, its black. cmon people!!! I am like done w them but like I've vented in some other posts. these samples are good to add to gifts so I guess they serve their purpose.
1,206 Replies
testing