Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oily Skin

NARS pro prime light optimizing primer

Does anyone with oily skin have the NARS pro prime light optimizing primer? How does it work with your skin? I had a sample and I used it on my face, but not my t zone

Re: NARS pro prime light optimizing primer

Nars is coming out with a primer on 2/1 that is suppose to really help with oily skin by keeping you super matte! I believe its main purpose is to hide pores and fine lines, but I've heard it keeps you SUPER matte. I haven't tried either yet, just a thought!

is it the instant line and pore perfector?  it has been released at nordstrom but i havent tried it yet because i was waiting to see if sephora would get (accrue more points to get rouge for next year lol).  i really like the luminous glow the light optimizing primer gives tho.  they make work very well together

Yes! Jaclyn Hill mentioned a 2/1 release in her last video, so maybe that's a sephora release date!?

@stephy I am pretty excited to try it when it comes out, I saw Jaclyn's review as well and their eyeshadow primer is amazing for oily skin so I have high hopes! (can't respond directly on this internet browser, womp)

Highlighted

I can't wait to try it either! Hoping its as great as Jac made it out to be!

I have a deluxe sample of it, and I have used it on my combination skin and I really like it. It doesn't control oil though, but it does make your face look radiant and glowy. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • _8738392.jpg