Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Pretty nails @jenaahuang! You did an awesome job! 😃

@jenaahuang 

These are so pretty; I love the marbling/geode look! 💜

@RGbrown Thanks!! The original inspiration had a translucent pinky nude base with bright orange geode/marbling— it was gorgeous!

20210405_101722.jpgWhy be subtle?

Oooh neon! Hello spring! What polish is this stunner @CookieGirl1?

@itsfi It's one from Atomic Polish and I totally forgot that I even had it!  I got it during the winter but had set it aside knowing that I'd get more use out of it when Spring and Summer finally hit.  When I pulled out my polishes the other night I suddenly saw this one shoved to the back of my polish stash and I was just in the mood to finally try it :).

@CookieGirl1 

I love everything here...the polish and the tagline. Fantastic philosophy!

@RGbrown thanks! I love a good neon polish. 

@CookieGirl1  Love how bright they are, they bring a cheer with them

Love it @CookieGirl1 !  Perfect for spring!

Thanks, @missjeanie! 🌻🌿🌷

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today not to lament the loss of life, but rather to celebrate the life these nails led before being torn away from us in their prime.

🤣

I hadn't necessarily planned to use this polish quite yet, as I knew it would be an instant favorite and I wanted to save it for a bit, but hey, black felt appropriate for mourning the loss of two nails this weekend 😥

Lilypad Lacquer Creep On In is a black jelly absolutely loaded to the max with rainbow flakies. Three coats for full opacity, but they were easy coats, no fussy or streaky behavior. I've been wanting a colorful black for a while, and am so glad I picked this one up 🌈🖤

IMG_20210404_125947655_HDR.jpg

Partial shade shows off a mosaic of colors

IMG_20210404_125402291_HDR.jpg

While full sun shows the black a bit more and hides some of the colors behind the glare off my top coat 😆

Tagging @heartsmyface...thought you might want to see this one! It's not available for purchase anymore unless you can find it secondhand, but Red Eye Lacquer has a similarish polish up at PolishPickUp through tomorrow (dark purple base with rainbow flakies), and PPU ships to Canada 💕

Love @RGbrown  just love it!

@missjeanie 

Thanks so much! 🌈

Oh wow I am awestruck by the mosaic of colours in the shaded lighting! Sorry about your 2 nails, but your nails look superb regardless@RGbrown 

@Guessgal 

Thanks so much! A fun polish certainly helps distract from the varied lengths 😆

Ooooouuh!! Lilypad Lacquer Creep On is stunning @RGbrown🖤🖤 It's a gorgeous black; I love the flakies in this one! 

Mourning with you over your nails. 😢 I currently have bandages over 4 of my nails to keep them from getting any shorter. ☹️

@itsfi 

Ugh, I'm sorry you're battling breaking nails as well! It seems like a never ending thing...I had three on my other hand that are just finally starting to get some length again, so I guess it was time for me to lose some on this hand now 🙄😂

20% off stamping polishes and plates at What's Up Nails! Excludes sets and stampers, applies automatically in cart. Valid through Monday, Apr 5, 1159pm PT.

While I'm normally on the lookout for the super fantastic, super cheap deal, I've grown particularly fond of WUN, and enjoy supporting a small business when I can, even though I could probably pick up some cheaper plates on Amazon or AliExpress or elsewhere.

Shipping is variable, based on weight and what you get, but if you are just grabbing a few plates, it's $3.99, which isn't bad.

Be sure to join their rewards program too; it's not much, but it'll be a fun little treat later on down the road!

Screenshot_20210403-130118.png

Screenshot_20210403-130306.png

@itsfi 

I'm not completely broken...while I may be skipping polish for a bit, I did order three plates 😂

ETA: if you are cool with waiting potentially 2 months for your order, MoYou is advertising plates starting from $1, this weekend only. I was not pleased with their CS on my last order, so I'm trying my best to ignore it, but I may click through and check it out anyways later tonight. The draw of a good deal is hard to ignore 😆 Shipping is $10.99 though, IIRC, only free after some crazy high threshold ($110 I think?), so this one only makes sense to me if you find a lot of plates to balance it out!

Yaaaay for plate orders @RGbrown😍 This makes me feel better! All is well now. 🤣 What's Up Nails! has some good stuff. I keep telling myself I don't need anything. Then I tell myself it wouldn't hurt to look. 😂

Hahaha! The Mo You comment had me laughing. So true! Interestingly, theirs was not the longest shipping time I experienced this past holiday season. I made an order the day after Christmas and it arrived literally three months to the day a couple of weeks ago. I just had to chuckle. 

@itsfi 

Three months?! Yikes! Glad it finally made it!

I stole a quick peek at MoYou, and was extremely grateful that none of the sale plates spoke to me. No need for me to decide quite yet whether or not I should give them another shot 🤣

30,907 Replies
testing