Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This came up on my IG feed, it's someone making hearts on magnetic polish, I had to share it with you guys. 😍 It's cute right? ❤️

1000010892.jpg

@CynthieLu @JoSometimes @ather - I received an email from What's Up Beauty.  It had a link to an Instagram video showing how to do this look with a paperclip and one of their magnetic polishes.

https://www.instagram (dot) com/p/C1-NLPmvDFe/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sendy&utm_campaign=uberchic

@Titian06  That is so fun!!! I need to try this!! 

@Titian06 Thanks for sharing that! I need to find time to give it a try. 

@CynthieLu  This is so cool!!! 

@ather Right?? Who did this and how, it's real cute. 🤩

@CynthieLu  Right!!! 

@CynthieLu My innerd (inner-nerd) is trying to figure out how it works. Some kind of electromagnet to get that specific shape? The result certainly is super cute!

I'm not science-y but I want to know too. Lol. 😉 @JoSometimes 

I love this cute little effect thou. *Squeeeee* Magnetic hearts on our nails would just be so adorable. 🧸🩷

New collab: Nails Inc x Cheez-It 🧀

Last year's Velveeta polish was scented, but thankfully this one doesn't appear to be...I'm vaguely tempted as Cheez-its are one of my all time faves lol

It's on the Cheez-it site, shop dot cheezit dot com/shop/cheez-it-x-nails-inc-feelin-the-cheeziest-nail-polish-du.html and free shipping at $25

cheezit polish.png

This looks like such a fun (and vibrantly beautiful) collab @RGbrown (and I'm not gonna lie, I've had a hankering for cheez-its since seeing your post). Gonna have to see if the little wants some cheez-its. Maybe she'll share. 😅

I'm glad you mentioned it because, lol, my first thought was "does it smell like Cheez-its?"

Love the color, @RGbrown ! 🧡🧡🧡

@RGbrown Cheese-inspired polish!? 🙀😻💸

Here is my new year mani.

Thumb & RingCupcake Polish Peace & Love.  Lovely sage green jelly/crelly with green, gold, and pink flakies.  Two easy coats.

IndexGlisten & Glow 2023 Black Friday Bonus.  Gorgeous berry jelly with holo and particles.  Two easy coats.  This color looks similar to Oct 23 PPU Nirvana Unplugged in New York.

Middle & PinkyLynBDesigns Aries.  Very pretty light pink with black flecks and pink, orange, and blue shimmer.  Two easy coats.

Outdoors overcast lighting 

20240102_125715.jpg

Outdoors overcast lighting 

20240102_125719.jpg

very cute with the light pink in the mix!

The mix of shades is super flattering @Titian06. And so fun, too! LBD Aries is one of my favorite shades from that zodiac collection. The flecks and shimmers against that pink is beautiful. 💗

Thanks, @itsfi !  I've had Aries for awhile.  I'm glad I am finally able to wear it! 😄

@Titian06  Wow!! Love this combo! 

Thanks, @ather ! 💖💖💖  So do I! 😁

@Titian06 

Ahhhhhh, I simply adore this mix! The pink and sage are simply lovely together, but that berry accent really pops 😍😍😍

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖  These colors really spoke to me! 🙂

30,374 Replies
testing