Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Here's my next mani.

Thumb & RingILNP Art District.  Metallic purple with gold shimmer and tons of holo.  Two easy coats.  Although the formula is the type that shows brushstrokes, so you have to be careful that you apply it straightish.  One coat seemed to be enough, but I wanted to be sure.

IndexCirque Colors Deco.  Dusty purple.  Two easy coats.  Stamped with Maniology Expedition Pearl, gold iridescent stamping polish, and MoYou London Asia 05 stamping plate.

Middle & PinkyZoya Nimue.  Metallic purple with scattered holo.  Two fussy coats.  The polish is extremely thin and applied in streaks with bare spots.

Outdoors overcast lighting. ☁️

20240504_101505.jpg

Outdoors overcast lighting.  

20240504_101509.jpg

@Titian06  ahh I love the purples! 💜 And all the different shimmers & shine - so pretty! 😍 I think my favorite might be Art District, but they are all lovely.

Thanks, @caitbird ! 💜💜💜  Art District is definitely my fave!

@Titian06, dusty purple nails with shimmer, sparkle and shine?! How can that not be a winning combination! All such pretty purples! 💜

I knew you would like this one, @itsfi ! 💜💜💜

These sparkly smokey purples are beautiful! 😍💜 @Titian06 

Thanks, @CynthieLu !  Love those purples! 💜💜💜

@Titian06  So shinny! I’m loving the darker colour! 

@ather - Art District and Nimue would both fit in with your love for dark colors.  Highly recommend Art District! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 Art District looks so shiny!

It is, @CookieGirl1 ! 💜🎆💜  I literally inhaled--it took my breath away!

So pretty! It totally reminds me of amethyst @Titian06 🥰

Thanks, @jaaayp ! 💜💜💜

This is E + M from olive and June. I have been into dark colours for some reason this week!! Maybe it’s the snow! ️ 

IMG_0673.jpeg

Ahhhh @ather, black polish - another classic shade! 🖤 The glossy shine on your mani is gorgeous! Is that the polish itself or is it your top coat? 

@itsfi  It is the Super Glossy Top coat by olive and June. I really like that top coat it’s so close to a gel. 

Your nails are so cute @ather ! This black is so dark and glossy, I love it 🥰🥰

@jaaayp  Thank you! 😊 they are struggling so hard right now. I’m trying to not use gels on them for a couple months. I can see the damaged areas and I want it to grow out! 

Gorgeous and shiny, @ather ! 🖤🖤🖤  Your nails are a great shape and even--very flattering! 😍

@Titian06  you are so sweet! I feel like they aren’t growing. I’m hoping they will come back to life soon!! 

@ather  ooh, so pretty and glossy! 😍

4 Replies
testing