Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Those colors look really pretty, @Samtian.  I can see why you thought of lilies when you combined them ๐Ÿ™‚

@Samtian  Both creations are beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ 

@Samtian  both looks are so pretty, I love the colors you chose! And I adore the idea of doing a mani (or maybe even a makeup look) inspired by a favorite flower! Definitely will have to try that myself sometime!

I like the green too @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ both are so pretty!

Both looks are lovely, @Samtian ! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป  Lily of the Valley is a great inspiration for a mani!

๐ŸฉทIMG_2445.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@JurnJanJess, French tips always make for a beautiful mani! ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful! 

@JurnJanJess  Love these! 

@JurnJanJess  wow, your nails look so glamorous! 

Your nails are lovely, @JurnJanJess ! ๐Ÿ˜

Amazing mani @JurnJanJess They are so long! 

4.28.2024 Atomic Redrum.jpg

4.28.2024 Atomic Redrum 2.jpg

In certain lighting, Atomic Redrum (from Polish Pick Up December 2023) looks like a candle apple red, but it also shows signs of an orange shift. It's a stunning shade and one I'm happy to have in my collection of red polishes. 

@itsfi  Wow this colour is gorgeous! And omg your nails are so long!!! All that extra care you have been giving your nails has paid off!! They look amazing! 

@ather, thank you; it ebbs and flows. They were starting to break the other day, one by one, but they didn't get too short this time. With the exception of one or two fingernails on each hand, they're now roughly about the same length. Shape-wise, it's another story. ๐Ÿคฃ 

@itsfi  what a lovely polish - candy apple red is a good description, but I can see a bit of that orange tone in your second pic!

@caitbird, itโ€™s such a fun color. I wish I was able to better capture that orange shift. 

It is a lovely one @itsfi and with a fun name too. ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿช“ Lol. That movie was a classic.

@CynthieLu, Polish Pickup has some fun monthly themes and the creators who participate are so creative! 

Such a pretty color @itsfi ! It really is a candy apple red. I love it โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

6 Replies
testing