Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@nertz 

Such a fun set! Welcome!

Oooh is this a magnetic ๐Ÿงฒ polish @nertz ?? They look awesome!

@nertz Love it! What polish did you use?

So pretty and super shiny, @nertz ! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

IMG_5991.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Birthday ready with a bit of glitter โœจ

@chrisabautista Happy Birthday! What a classy mani for your special day. The sparkles are a beautiful, subtle effect โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿคโœจ๏ธ

Beautiful @chrisabautista!! ๐Ÿ˜

@chrisabautista 

Festive with a hint of sparkle is always a good look! Happy birthday and welcome! โœจ

Love this colour @chrisabautista! Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, @chrisabautista ! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ  Your mani is very pretty! ๐Ÿ˜

1000006419.jpg

โ€ƒI did long cute white nails ๐Ÿ’… 

@Lilaisthebest Your nail design and length are beautiful.

So stunning @Lilaisthebest!!

@Lilaisthebest 

Love the swirls! Welcome! ๐Ÿค

@Lilaisthebest I also agree with everyoneโ€™s comments! These turned out super cute!

@Lilaisthebest So stunning and definitely agree with the sentiments below such a lovely twist on a classic french mani with those swirled accents. Some impressive length too! ๐Ÿ’…

Beautiful French mani, @Lilaisthebest ! ๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful mani @Lilaisthebest. French tips are such a classic, fresh look. Love the swirls - they add a modern, fun twist! ๐Ÿ˜

I had thought about using these before Halloween, doing up a blood drip/spatter look, but sadly never got to it, so here they are in a less spooky format ๐Ÿ˜‹

Morgan Taylor Little Black Dress: the quintessential one coat black in my experience ๐Ÿ–ค It has been renamed to Black Shadow, so that's what you'll see now if you are in the market, and I highly recommend grabbing it if you need a black and come across it. Super easy to work with, not too thick or thin, with even coverage. Two coats because everything else needed 2-4 and I had some serious time to kill lol.

Morgan Taylor Stand Out: gorgeous deep red crelly, super duper easy two coater. One coat was mostly even, but the second really deepened up the tone and provided more opacity. 

Cirque Linen: off white jelly/crelly, four coats total for full opacity on my deeply stained nails, though if your nails aren't as dark as mine are, 2-3 will likely do you just fine! Moderately smooth, though the first coat was a bit streaky. 

Colores de Carol Aries: red holo glitter in various shapes and sizes in a clear base. The base was a bit thicccc, making this one a bit harder to work with as a "just a little on the tips" topper, leading to some bubbles ๐Ÿ˜ฃ It's a super sparkly beast though and I'm happy with the end result even if it has some flaws โค๏ธโœจ My index has a full coat layered under one layer of Linen (plus a little extra on top at the tip) and I love how that came out as well. 

IMG_20231109_134634794.jpg

Dappled sun 

IMG_20231109_134711570.jpg

Indirect light 

This is just perfection @RGbrown!! Wow! ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿคโค๏ธโœจ

testing