Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@JoSometimes  Oh these look pretty!  I anticipate lots of pictures in the future 😀

@Cissy63 I totally agree with you. I’m trying to figure out when I can put them to use. I already have a few ideas I want to try and a backlog of other polishes that need to be used. 😅

@JoSometimes  love all of these, especially the bottom three (I am a sucker for anything shimmery!) Can't wait to see what they look like on you! 💜

Thank you @caitbird! I just couldn’t walk away from them! 

@JoSometimes 

Ooohhh, what a fun haul! That green is gorgeous 😍 Can't wait to see these in action! 

Thank you @RGbrown! I figured I need some fall colours too and it also would pair nicely with red for a Christmas themed mani in December. 

@JoSometimes  Lovely haul! 

Awww thanks @ather! I have a pretty deep backlog of polishes to try now. 

@JoSometimes Lovely polish haul. The nude shade is really neat. I am visioning the pink shade on the bottom over it.

That would be an interesting combo @Mellmars1185

Nice haul, @JoSometimes !  The bottom three are very pretty!  Looking forward to you modeling all of these! 🙂

Thank you @Titian06! I have such a backlog of polishes I’ve bought but haven’t tried 😅 I might bump the Little Mermaid ones closer to the front of the line…

Look at all of these @JoSometimes 😍 You hauled a sweet assortment. And BIC inspired too 😉 

My local store (Marshalls) has had zip lately for polishes. I hope we see some fall colours pop up here too. 🤞

Thank you @CynthieLu! It was so hard to walk away from the Little Mermaid ones, especially when they were $3.49 a bottle. 

I know how you feel about empty shelves. The ones I used to visit stopped getting interesting things in the beauty section. 

I feel that way atm @JoSometimes slim pickings allot of the time 😭

No mani to show yet (still nursing my skin folds back to health), but wanted to share what was in my Phoenix Oops! Mystery Bag that arrived this week. Phoenix didn’t name any of these but did number them. They sent me numbers 16 through 30. 

Swatch photos: 

Spoiler
Bottom 3rd of each image is a flash photo. 3 polishes are magnetics; the nail is magnetized and the swatch below the nail is not. 

L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 16 through 20.L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 16 through 20.L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 21 through 25.L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 21 through 25.L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 26 through 30.L to R: Phoenix Oops shades 26 through 30.
It’s almost as if Phoenix knew I adore blue polishes. 😂 I do kinda wish they’d sent some polishes that weren’t numbered in serial order, for even more randomness. But I like everything I got, so I’m not complaining. 

I’ll also post these (plus photos of the bottles) in the monthly hauls thread, along with a few other recent arrival polishes, once I’ve swatched everything. 

Did anyone else buy a Phoenix mystery bag? I’m very curious to see what others got. Yeah, I know I can look at other forums and blogs and stuff, but I like to see what fellow BICers picked up. 🙂 

@WinglessOne Your mystery surprise was amazing! I don’t know what I love the most!!’

Thank you 

@Saradestin  @Cissy63  and @itsfi (can’t wait to see what’s in your mystery bag)! 

@WinglessOne  Oh my how do you choose one!  These are so beautiful 😍.  I really like the magnetic ones so much😄

Ohhh your mystery bag contained so many gorgeous polishes @WinglessOne! 😍 The magnetic shades turned out phenomenally; my eyes keep going back to 20. Thanks for the reminder; I picked up a mystery bag from the brand; went back to my email and it looks like I ordered at the very end of August so I’ll have to look up tracking details. 💅🏼 There’s also the possibility it arrived and is squirreled away in the corner with some other packages 📦 that need some attention. 

@WinglessOne  These are all great colours! 

testing