Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! I had originally planned to swap this out today, but I'm loving it too much to take it off now, so it gets a reprieve for another couple of days 💖

You cannot remove this masterpiece until it chips and you have no other choice, @RGbrown !! Too beautiful!

Oh wow @RGbrown, your artsy hand looks incredible! I love the combination of the Londontown and China Glaze. I've added both of those to my list and am moving them near the top as well - even though I've done and enjoy doing nail art, I do love me some neutral nails. The Londontown + China Glaze combo is that with a beautiful blast of sparkle! How can I not love that?!!! 💖 

I am also loving that swatch hand - the colors together make me think of a bouquet of flowers. Spring vibes all the way and I love it! 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I have immensely enjoyed the Londontown; I don't use it often because I'm a color junkie, but it's so nice having a neutral option that actually works to help disguise some of my staining so I can do stuff like this when the mood strikes 💖 And Fairy Dust is just an excellent scattered holo topper for that perfect pinch of sparkle over everything

Oooh, I love how those tips turned out @RGbrown .

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! 💖

@RGbrown Both manis are so cool. I like the shades of pinks you chose. They go really well together. Zoya has great pinks 💕

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Zoya does some amazing colors 💖

Both of these are great, @RGbrown !  Sharon is already on my wish list.  Now I'll be adding Allison!  I've been looking for a raspberry shade; this color is perfect.

I'll second Palace in Wonderland.  That is a great base for any type of French mani!

@Titian06 

I didn't think to note it in my post, but Allison is definitely a bit deeper IRL than in my pics...with the lower light today, I guess my camera tried to brighten things up a smidge. It's close, but not perfect (not that many of my pics are ever super accurate, sigh 😔). It is a gorgeous shade nonetheless! Sharon is a beauty too, I don't think you'll be disappointed with her 💜

@RGbrown @I love both of those ! That polish on the first one looks really smooth! 

@Kim888 

Thanks so much! 💖

@RGbrown  Oh, I really like how this came out! I mean I liked your earlier attempt too... I think I like them equally. A hot pink jelly base on all nails would be a nice addition. Actually, now I wonder how something like Smith & Cult Take Fountain would look at the base color. It's not hot pink though... maybe Palace in Wonderland? I don't remember if PiW has scattered holo (vs. iridescent glitter). Anyway, whatever you choose to try will likely look great. 

Funny: for the last week or 2 (or more?), I've just been wearing Londontown and Butter London's yellow-canceling bases just because I love how they look on their own. And okay, also because I've been too tired to do anything else with my nails. 😂 

@WinglessOne 

There you are...I've been wondering where you've been! We've missed you around here, but I also totally understand taking it easy for a bit 🤗

Ooohhh, Palace in Wonderland might be exactly the right shade to replicate what I have in my head! It's pink on its own (but turns iridescent blue/purple/berry over dark shades, but I guess that doesn't matter in this particular use case lol). My first thought was this super bright fuchsia OPI jelly I have stored right on my nail table (Pen in Pink I think is the name, but it's a mini without a label and I'm too lazy to look it up right this sec 🙄), but I also knew it's a bit richer/brighter than my vision, so I wasn't set on it quite yet, and I haven't looked through my stash for others. Take Fountain is so pale it may as well be clear...super sparkly though, so I bet the holo would still show through a layer or two of the Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer as a jelly sandwich. So many options, so few nails! 😂

My latest polish purchase and since it appears red straight-on (but has a definite amber shift) it was a good excuse to wear it for V-Day.  I honestly think I'll really enjoy it during the Fall.

*BKL "I Love Pizza So Much" 🍕

20230214_123307.jpg20230214_202752.jpg

BKL "I Love Pizza So Much" - yes @CookieGirl1! I do love pizza so much. And the polish too. Beautiful shifts.

Gorgeous color, @CookieGirl1 , and great name! 🥰

@Titian06 I love it when polishes have fun names!

@CookieGirl1  Aaaah, fire-shifting reds are some of my favorite polishes. This one's gorgeous! 

@WinglessOne thank you!  I don't own many reds but I needed this one.

That shade is stunning @CookieGirl1! ❤️❤️❤️ It looks so reflective! 

1 Reply
testing