Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! 💖

I love this science experiment  🖤️ and how it turned out @RGbrown they are great!

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much!

@RGbrown  These are so pretty!

@ather 

Thanks so much!

@RGbrown  All of these are just so beautiful, I can't pick a favorite! Love the layering! I need to experiment more with layering! So cool! 😃

@Shosh85 

Thanks so much! It's a lot of fun to see what new results layering can bring to light! 

I love how you give each of your polishes a chance to shine @RGbrown 

@makeitup305 

Thanks so much! Considering the size of my collection, I try my best to get a decent feel for each one before I store it away, never to be seen again 😂

@RGbrown I'm dying 🤣

Oh @RGbrown  these are beautiful 🥰 I am enjoying the Cupcake polish over the MT Little Black Dress.  It flashes such a lovely purple 💜💜

@Cissy63 

Yes, anything that shows off more purple is always a winner! 💜 Thanks so much!

These are gloriously stunning @RGbrown! So sparkly! Love it. Is it bad that I want all of them?

@itsfi 

Nope, not bad at all 😅 At least a couple were HHC/PPU though, so they may be harder to find, so perhaps your wallet will be happier about missing out on them lol

Lol @RGbrown. I think my wallet is just generally displeased with me. 😂 Did better than last year though so that’s a plus. I did however forget that I had a polish haul that was delayed earlier. Oops. It was now arrived. 😝 I will be shopping my stash for a while. Good thing it’s a fun stash! Ha!

What a fun experiment, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖  All of these look pretty before and after.  I particularly like Cupcake Polish Overcome With Emotion. 😍

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I think that's my favorite one too, though I'm really having a hard time choosing 💖

I had on one color for most of the week (Zoya Ming) but my niece wanted me to jazz 'em up a bit for her winter performance the other day, and with her help (polks dots), these are currently what my nails look like. I think I'll stick with these through the weekend. 

indoor lightingindoor lighting

Outdoors, natural lightOutdoors, natural light

Zoya Ming (thumb, index & pinky) is a bright tomato-ey red, with just slightly more orange undertones than your classic holiday red. This one has a semi jelly finish that is disguised here by the top coat. 2 coats.

Dip n' Duo #1 (index) is a super sparkly silver. It's a tad on the goopy side when it comes out of the bottle but it goes on suprisingly smooth. 2 coats.

OPI Alpine Snow (middle) is the base for the polka dot accent nail. The fussiest of the bunch. I've been meaning to declutter this one for a while now but it keeps hanging out, more out of convenience really. 

These are so cute @itsfi !! Your niece did a great job! ❤️

Thank you @Saradestin. Polka dots just bring a smile to the face! -

They do @itsfi ! I LOVE them!!! 

1 Reply
testing