Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown, I am bookmarking your post. Those navy polishes are beautiful, and with the gorgeous topper too. It's so hard (well, for me, at least) to find a deep navy that doesn't show up black. I love how these navy polishes look like navy polishes. ๐Ÿ˜

You know I love smokey blue-teal-grey shades (along with reds, and purples and blah...blah...blah...). Seriously though! So pretty. Especially the LLP and CG polishes.-

@itsfi 

Almost blacks have their place, but I definitely prefer dark shades that don't wander into that "too dark to tell what color it is" territory too. These are all great choices! 

...and pinks and greens and silvers and oranges and... ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’–

Wow!! Gorgeous!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! โœจ๐Ÿ’™

All the blues look the same to me. ๐Ÿ˜„  I love the ones with the toppers, @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿ˜

@Titian06 

They look the same to me too ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’™

@RGbrown My favorite is the topper over the navy. Such a pretty style, especially for winter.

@makeitup305 

I really like this topper! I tend to go for purple/pink/blue/silver in my glitters, so this one has been a really nice change of pace for me ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก

@RGbrown  Crazy how similar they are. Especially the blues. 

@ather 

It is! I fully expected the blues to come out at least a little different from each other, but even IRL, I don't think anyone would ever be able to tell I'm wearing three different shades ๐Ÿคช

A reindeer sighting ...

12.24.2021 Reindeer.jpg

Zoya Amal is part of the brand's matte velvet line. It's a lovely classic red with red flakes. This was a gift and one I adore. ๐Ÿ’ It applies and dries as a soft matte; the top coat gives it the shine in the photo. 2 coats. 

Reindeer - Saw the reindeer nail art on IG [@enamelle] and thought it would be a fun one the kiddoes would get a kick out of. I really need to work on growing my nails next year; Rudolph here would have looked better on longer nails. Base color is Zoya Taylor, a light, warm-leaning beige creamy. Took 3 coats. Nail art colors - Zoya Cinnamon (for antlers), a light brown metallic with yellow and gold shimmers; Zoya Willa (for eyes), a black cream; and Zoya Amal (for the nose). 

@itsfi What a beautiful holiday look ๐Ÿ˜

So cute! I love it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @Saradestin! Went with the reindeer for Christmas and now it's onto to sparkle for the New Year! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi such a perfect holiday mani! Rudolph is adorable.

Thank you @makeitup305! Love a red mani for Christmas; Rudolph added a little bit of lightheartedness! ๐Ÿ’•

@itsfi  You did a great job!!! Love the reindeer!!! 

Awww thanks, @ather! ๐Ÿ˜˜ The 5 year old let out a delighted squeal when she saw them, so I felt like that was a big win for Rudolph. ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  winning!!!!

@itsfi - Your reindeer is too cute! ๐ŸฆŒ The red is so pretty! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @Titian06! Zoya Amal is one of my top 5 favorite reds. ๐Ÿ˜

testing