Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown My favorite is the topper over the navy. Such a pretty style, especially for winter.

@makeitup305 

I really like this topper! I tend to go for purple/pink/blue/silver in my glitters, so this one has been a really nice change of pace for me 💚🧡

@RGbrown  Crazy how similar they are. Especially the blues. 

@ather 

It is! I fully expected the blues to come out at least a little different from each other, but even IRL, I don't think anyone would ever be able to tell I'm wearing three different shades 🤪

A reindeer sighting ...

12.24.2021 Reindeer.jpg

Zoya Amal is part of the brand's matte velvet line. It's a lovely classic red with red flakes. This was a gift and one I adore. 💝 It applies and dries as a soft matte; the top coat gives it the shine in the photo. 2 coats. 

Reindeer - Saw the reindeer nail art on IG [@enamelle] and thought it would be a fun one the kiddoes would get a kick out of. I really need to work on growing my nails next year; Rudolph here would have looked better on longer nails. Base color is Zoya Taylor, a light, warm-leaning beige creamy. Took 3 coats. Nail art colors - Zoya Cinnamon (for antlers), a light brown metallic with yellow and gold shimmers; Zoya Willa (for eyes), a black cream; and Zoya Amal (for the nose). 

@itsfi What a beautiful holiday look 😍

So cute! I love it!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin! Went with the reindeer for Christmas and now it's onto to sparkle for the New Year! 😍

@itsfi such a perfect holiday mani! Rudolph is adorable.

Thank you @makeitup305! Love a red mani for Christmas; Rudolph added a little bit of lightheartedness! 💕

@itsfi  You did a great job!!! Love the reindeer!!! 

Awww thanks, @ather! 😘 The 5 year old let out a delighted squeal when she saw them, so I felt like that was a big win for Rudolph. 😁

@itsfi  winning!!!!

@itsfi - Your reindeer is too cute! 🦌 The red is so pretty! 😍

Thank you @Titian06! Zoya Amal is one of my top 5 favorite reds. 😍

@itsfi 

Ahhhhhhhh, that Rudolph is too adorable! So cute!!!

Thank you @RGbrown! It was a Zoya-centric mani! 💖 None of these shades will be decluttered - I'm not doing very well on letting go of polishes. hahaha! 😂 

@itsfi 

I'm not surprised...Zoyas are forever 😂

Managed to make a little time for a quick refresh for Christmas. No time for any fancy art, but fun colors steal the show anyways 💚❣️

LynB Designs Futterwacken

A sheer purple jelly loaded with red and green glitter. At full opacity, the glitter hides the base color, but I can still see a touch of purple here and there, and it makes me smile. Such a fun holiday polish! Three coats.

Morgan Taylor Good Gossip

A classic bright red with super fine red glitter. Easy two coater. If you have one of the classics like Orly Star Spangled or China Glaze Ruby Pumps, this might not be a need (who am I kidding, I have all three), but if you want a red glitter polish, this one is worth finding!

China Glaze Emerald Magic

From this year's holiday collection, this is a deep green with a pinch of super fine gold and red (or deep berry?) glitter. I'm having a hard time catching the red on camera, but it gives such a nice dimension to this polish IRL, and this is one I think is worth collecting if you like greens. Two coater.

IMG_20211225_092824803.jpg

@RGbrown, I have a couple of thermal polishes from LynB Designs. I'm going to have to check out the glitters - Futterwacken is very pretty! ❤️💚💜 Love the red and green with it too. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

@itsfi 

IIRC, I thiiiink LynB closed down? I know I was looking for a site for a particular indie recently, and their FB page said they closed a few months back. Not 100% certain it was LynB, but I'm in the high 90s on it, and I am way too lazy to investigate right this second 😐😋

ETA: Hmmm, nope. Now I wonder who it was...this is gonna drive me nuts 🤪

ETA2: It was CBL/Colors by Llarowe, another long time brand in the indie world

We had a good day here; I hope yours was spectacular as well!

1 Reply
testing