Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  These are totally vacation vibes. I thinks it’s a great idea you are marking your pics. You did the hard work you should get the credit!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 🌴

@RGbrown  That is absolutely gorgeous. I have never tried stamping, but you did an amazing job. I love the pale pink and white.

@PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much! ❣️

@RGbrown, what a fun mani! 💚

I'm going to have to remember Zoya Aspen; I know you've mentioned it to me a few times when I've asked about whites for stamping. Eh, I'm just putting it in the cart now; that way, I don't have to try to remember it. 😂 That pink is so pretty; it hurt to read about the three coats, and that they were not easy coats either. 😞

P.S. Totally agree about watermarks and protecting your pics. Yours especially. 😍 

@itsfi 

I've been truly impressed with Aspen for stamping. It's a bit light, not truly remarkable over this pale pink, but over deeper shades, it just becomes this sparkling mass of microglitter that's so mesmerizing. I have a hard time picking a true favorite, but I love it as much as Revlon Molten Magic, just for a different look. 💕💕

This is such a pretty pink...I'd almost be tempted to pick up a full size bottle if I ever found it on sale, just to see if a normal brush helps it out any.

Yay I finally get to participate again! I think it's been at least 10 years since I've worn fake nails. I went on a trip last week so I put these on. I don't think I did too bad for it being 10 years haha. Only lost one when I got to the airport and the rest lasted until I got home.

Nails 1.jpgNails 2.jpg

@Samtian  Great job!!! Awesome they lasted!!! 

@ather Thank you! I was surprised. I'm a clutz and rough handed haha.

I love this @Samtian ! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!!

@Samtian!!! So good to see you here! 😀 Love these nails! Awesome job! 💅

@itsfi Thank you!!

@Samtian 

Ahhhh yay! So glad you got to dabble in nails, even if only for a week! They look great! 💕

@RGbrown Thank you! 

Last month I got gelFX on medium extensions with magnetic polish and charms

4B04C931-CBA0-4355-9D77-3CE6209D9814.jpeg

Yesterday I got magnetic polish on the tips with some clear gelish builder gel

15104F34-F37B-432E-B8F2-A0D1425F0FF8.jpeg

@tk4la  Both are beautiful!

@tk4la 

Both of these are fantastic! There's a great range here, from big bold bling to simple with a twist. Love! 😍

☺️ Thank you!

These are very cool @tk4la😎 Love the take on a French manicure and how cute are those charms?!!! Your magnetic mani turned out great!

TYSM 😊

testing