Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @DaneeBT! โค๏ธ

I'm feeling a little arted-out, so just a basic mani this go 'round. But holo makes up for any design laziness ๐Ÿ˜‚ The holo is subtle in these, especially on this overcast day, but they've still got a lovely shimmer in lower light.

It's also my first use of the Zoya Gelie Cure system. I've got it on three nails: left ring and left middle (my two weakest nails that I can't seem to grow out because they continuously peel) and my right thumb (which is nursing a small tear with a teabag patch...I'm hoping the gel provides a bit more stability because the patch keeps breaking). I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up over the coming days and weeks!

OPI DS Extravagance and DS Reflections 

IMG_20200623_132830416_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200623_132920963.jpg

These are sooo pretty @RGbrown . What I would give to be as talented as you (not to mention how much $$ I could save ๐Ÿ˜› ). This reminds me I need to put the CND oil on my nails tonight.

@niki172 

Aw shucks, thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

I just looked up the gelie cure system! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love these colors @RGbrown!!! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

@itsfi 

Thanks so much!

I'm not sure I would have bought Gelie Cure on its own, but I got it as a gwp recently, and figured I should give it a whirl. I dabbled in gel polish many moons ago, but never really got into it, but maybe using this as a base will help some of my weaker nails grow out a bit ๐ŸคžPlus I like that it's designed to be topped with regular polish...no need to build a whole new collection of gel colors 

Getting it as a gwp is even better @RGbrown! I like that you can top it with a regular polish; makes it more practical because yes, I donโ€™t need to start any more new collections. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So pretty @RGbrown. I can't wait to hear how the gelie cure holds up. You did a great job with application. 

By the way, I thought of you yesterday because I did the silliest thing. Do you know how that video you recommended advocates lots of cuticle oil? I've been keeping it on my nightstand so I remember to apply it at night, and it comes in one of those pen tubes. I was really tired yesterday and accidentally must have grabbed the cuticle oil instead of my brow conditioner because the packaging is similar. I had no idea until I looked in the mirror several hours later and noticed that I had all this orange stuff smeared on my brows. Anyhow, I guess we'll see if cuticle oil helps to condition my brows. I'm just hoping I don't get a bunch of pimples there.

@PrettyPaint 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That totally sounds like something I would do! Fingers crossed for no breakouts!

Oooh I love the sparkly colors! 

@ZakiyaBT 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

DDA4DD96-5EF4-4707-8FD6-B401E3193E0C.jpeg

283BBE66-A0A5-4C10-BB27-42B8428C69F0.jpeg

DC98CC85-FBB4-4CAB-8D51-B780A131CBFC.jpeg

33845DA1-88C6-4838-9FBE-8504CC5C71F0.jpeg

28F784E3-8C34-4D46-BEF5-3CD5C3E047CD.jpeg

6996B3D4-6550-451B-8456-D88EE91331B7.jpeg

3954C137-D300-4A45-BD72-4763BAB54502.jpeg

Fabulous nails @SAlyFitz!  ๐Ÿ’• You did such an amazing job with the nail art on each of them. Canโ€™t wait to see you nail stamping! 

@SAlyFitz 

I love all of them, but the red with flowers is definitely a favorite. Lovely! โค๏ธ

thanks! i used a stencil for the black flower in the one, im hoping to stamp next sunday!  (because im providing myself with encouragement and time for potential whoops') lol

@SAlyFitz 

Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for you! โค๏ธ

Finally getting around to posting a pic - you know how life smacks you in the face. I got hit hard lol :P.

IMG_20200618_120100.jpg

This would look great around the holidays. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's still pretty especially in low light it looks like rose gold.

@niki172  Love the sparkles!! 

Thank you @ather my husband doesn't care for them as much ๐Ÿ˜…. Oh well they're my nails (he likes the a classic french manicure look which is what I've had for 13 years). Here comes glitter!

@niki172  Thatโ€™s so funny youโ€™re husband doesnโ€™t like them. My husband always wants me to do crazy designs because I use to get them done. When I started doing my own I do boring just colours. 

@ather that's too funny! He's a pretty traditional guy so anything with glitter/shimmer etc takes him a minute to get used to. He did say he wouldn't mind teal though the other day ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Reply
testing