From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78359 Members
  • 6760 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Makeup Is Life
I love glow recipe!
DUDE, this glow recipe Hue Drops are a must. They leave my skin glowy and dewy, and doesn’t leave patchy skin or any other texture ...read more
DUDE, this glow recipe Hue Drops are a must. They leave my skin glowy and dewy, and doesn’t leave patchy skin or any other texture that makes me feel gross.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Week 21 (May 12-May 18): Dessert themed looks! Inspired by Strawberry Matcha Cake and, here's the inspiration: Swatches:SpoilerSu ...read more
Week 21 (May 12-May 18): Dessert themed looks! Inspired by Strawberry Matcha Cake and, here's the inspiration: Swatches:SpoilerSuch a fun challenge @sister13!
Recent images from this conversation
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Week 21 - The "My Best Self" Makeup CapsuleI'll probably have a couple of different capsules this week. Meant to post this last ni ...read more
Week 21 - The "My Best Self" Makeup CapsuleI'll probably have a couple of different capsules this week. Meant to post this last night, but fell asleep before I got the chance. This is The “My Best Self” Makeup Capsule: The Quick & Easy Monday Morning Edit 😉Mondays. They have a habit of creeping up on me way more quickly than I care for. 😂 I love how all these beauties go on quickly & pretty much effortlessly to give me a pulled together look, with a pop of fun a la the Gisou lip oil! 💋 This will probably be my go-to for a couple more days this week, including today (Tuesday). If allergies strike, it may just be the lash curler, or the lash curler and the eyeliner on my lower waterline. Urban Decay Face Bond Self Setting Waterproof FoundationMERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Cheeky Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Golden Bronze SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black Makeup by Mario eyeliner (discontinued) - I think this is the shade Light I or Nude - it's no longer available but there are similar products out there - used in my lower waterline, this helps to give my eyes that more open, awake, brightened lookGisou Honey Infused Hydrating Lip Oil Strawberry Sorbet Shiseido Eyelash Curler Eyelash Curler
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Definitely @CookieGirl1 . The Dinto tints have good lasting power. The Heart Percent is cool, too, it mutes the color of other lip ...read more
Definitely @CookieGirl1 . The Dinto tints have good lasting power. The Heart Percent is cool, too, it mutes the color of other lippies since it has that grayish tint. I want to try the Fwee Scene Black gloss, which I think is similar. I've been getting lots of goth lip recommendations and I want them all even though it's summer lol
Fusion with Fuscia
|
Re: Fusion with Fuscia
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster @Thank you so much  ...read more
@lmaster @Thank you so much 😊🙏
ColorIQ, it’s confusing!
|
Re: ColorIQ, it’s confusing!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sam013 I second @danielledanielle s recommendation of using findation dot com. I enter in at least three or four great matches a ...read more
@Sam013 I second @danielledanielle s recommendation of using findation dot com. I enter in at least three or four great matches and use this to blind buy foundation. I'd say 95% of the time it works out well.
Pearlesant Pink Makeup
|
Re: Pearlesant Pink Makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @GunjB Great look! You should try posting in the What are you wearing today Pt2 thread to have more people see your looks! ...read more
@GunjB Great look! You should try posting in the What are you wearing today Pt2 thread to have more people see your looks!
Blush me Pink Diamond Makeup
  • C4276389-19D6-4B43-B490-B76D09818C2E.jpeg
Green with Envy Makeup
  • AE8205EA-97ED-4807-986A-C9CDF907C9E1.jpeg
Bronze Garden
  • F1CD1085-FA28-4287-B09E-A67B62EA6ACC.jpeg
98,654 Posts