Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Oh nice @Anastasiya13 glad you are they are very soft and wearable. I forgot I had a liquid blush too! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Youโ€™ll like it. 

That color is so pretty @Sunnysmom! ๐Ÿ˜ And that packaging!!!! โ™ฅ๏ธ How adorable! Love the pics and swatch. Iโ€™m slowly building up my collection of Rare Beauty products; I feel like blush will be the next thing from her line that I pick up. ๐Ÿ› 

โ€œSo creamyโ€ @itsfi ! ( old movie line lol) Me too. Dipping toes in. Think youโ€™d love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom, would that line happen to be โ€œThese mashed potatoes are so creamyโ€? From While You Were Sleeping? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

You know it is @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚ Think I know every line. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Sunnysmom - Pretty color and it looks lovely on you!  Thanks for the swatch!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Aww thanks @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿค—

More unsolicited swatches ๐Ÿ˜œ. I got the royal and tuxedo Victoria Beckham palettes and the Eye lustres in onyx and blonde. My swatches donโ€™t do them justice. They are all so stunning. I love the commitment to sustainability in addition to being cruelty free and love the slim profile on the palettes.  

The cream color is shimmery and more of a neutral tone where the rest are slightly cooler. I think theyโ€™d be wearable on a range of skin tones. 

A6C1573B-C555-4A15-957B-9F7791F7621A.jpeg011C80D8-9FAD-4D2F-9ECC-98EE5CA99658.jpeg

The Lid Lustres! I had high expectations but was blown away! I was expecting a cream shadow and while they are creamy they are closer to the old Armani Eyes to Kill shadow pots than a Tom Ford cream shadow. I donโ€™t know about wear time because I just received and swatched them but they are some of the most beautiful of this type of product that I have seen. Very elegant and refined. @meganlisa check out blonde!

8A17CA26-DA1C-4A4C-AE79-9F57BE4EC367.jpegE96650B9-0803-49FB-BB66-2C8982A1CA39.jpegA4FCA7DE-1E1D-4D2D-87B0-832226A4070D.jpeg

@lipstick4soul @Sunnysmom I might have to get blonde.  These swatches are stunning.  Really lovely products.  I have not yet bitten but will be heading to that site now.

I must add, the CDP photos below still steal the show.  I have resisted the price tag up until now but that lipstick!  The packaging!  Gorgeous!!!

@meganlisa Me too. I really want Onyx. I ordered the black liner and had it 2 days later. Amazing shipping. I like the liners a lot and bet these pots would be sooo pretty over it all. Pulling trigger very slowly after those mess of ones by ELVB. Glad she was able to redeem in a do over!! The CDP are really very good. You would love! 

Did you order Onyx @Sunnysmom ? I wore it as a liner and worked ok. Definitely applies better tapped on with a finger rather than a brush. I wore Blonde on the lid over a bit of the cream shade from the tuxedo palette and no primer and 12+ hours with no creasing. A bit of fallout by the end of the day but not terrible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I went back for the bronze pencil and the mink lid luster and also the red CdP you swatched. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ 

Nope @lipstick4soul not yet. Such discipline right. ๐Ÿคฃ Was going to wait thinking maybe sheโ€™s going to release something else asap so free ship but then I got a free ship yesterday anyway. Letโ€™s see how I can hold out. I got the black liner and love it. Smudges but also holds well. Smooth. Youโ€™ll love bronze I think! Let us know. 

Your review on them is very enticing. Blonde sounds great too. I probably have to go for it and at least get Onyx. And now I would love the CdP you got. Lol. I am hopeless. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

The CdP is beautiful and Iโ€™m not sorry I got it @meganlisa but Iโ€™d try something from the new VB line over that if I had to choose. 

@lipstick4soul @Sunnysmom Interesting commentary.  So VB over CDP?  Hm.  Watch me do both...

No I donโ€™t think you can choose one child over the other @meganlisa . Lol. Apples to oranges. Itโ€™s a both vote from my end for you! You will love the VB and the creamy but lasting goodness from CDP. VB lips must be coming soon Iโ€™m guessing from the pics. 

How beautiful thanks for your great swatches and thoughts on them @lipstick4soul ! I think I may have to go for Onyx. Canโ€™t resist. Let me know how it wears etc first maybe? ๐Ÿ˜˜ @meganlisa did you pick some up also or nope?!

Iโ€™ll be wearing tomorrow! 

Forgot to mention that @Sunnysmom  previously swatched tuxedo so didnโ€™t take pictures of that. 

My local Sephora had the new Givenchy lip velvets and Night Noir out! Theyโ€™re very smooth, comfy and the shimmer on Night Noir is so subtle. Perfect for those of us who donโ€™t want much and so nice as a topper over any others. They were missing one of mattes unfortunately but I swatched all quickly as I could. They are in order of number. Cases are gorgeous too! You may like them @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014.

30EC1DE4-7759-4915-BB69-3E02CE34D493.jpeg

Night NoirNight Noir

MattesMattes

@Sunnysmom,

That nude shade is calling my name! Thank you for swatching:)

โค๏ธ Melissa

Oh fun @melissabt!  They are all so pretty. So happy Sephora got em so quickly! ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing