Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Nope @lipstick4soul not yet. Such discipline right. 🤣 Was going to wait thinking maybe she’s going to release something else asap so free ship but then I got a free ship yesterday anyway. Let’s see how I can hold out. I got the black liner and love it. Smudges but also holds well. Smooth. You’ll love bronze I think! Let us know. 

Your review on them is very enticing. Blonde sounds great too. I probably have to go for it and at least get Onyx. And now I would love the CdP you got. Lol. I am hopeless. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The CdP is beautiful and I’m not sorry I got it @meganlisa but I’d try something from the new VB line over that if I had to choose. 

@lipstick4soul @Sunnysmom Interesting commentary.  So VB over CDP?  Hm.  Watch me do both...

No I don’t think you can choose one child over the other @meganlisa . Lol. Apples to oranges. It’s a both vote from my end for you! You will love the VB and the creamy but lasting goodness from CDP. VB lips must be coming soon I’m guessing from the pics. 

How beautiful thanks for your great swatches and thoughts on them @lipstick4soul ! I think I may have to go for Onyx. Can’t resist. Let me know how it wears etc first maybe? 😘 @meganlisa did you pick some up also or nope?!

I’ll be wearing tomorrow! 

Forgot to mention that @Sunnysmom  previously swatched tuxedo so didn’t take pictures of that. 

My local Sephora had the new Givenchy lip velvets and Night Noir out! They’re very smooth, comfy and the shimmer on Night Noir is so subtle. Perfect for those of us who don’t want much and so nice as a topper over any others. They were missing one of mattes unfortunately but I swatched all quickly as I could. They are in order of number. Cases are gorgeous too! You may like them @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014.

30EC1DE4-7759-4915-BB69-3E02CE34D493.jpeg

Night NoirNight Noir

MattesMattes

@Sunnysmom,

That nude shade is calling my name! Thank you for swatching:)

❤️ Melissa

Oh fun @melissabt!  They are all so pretty. So happy Sephora got em so quickly! 🥰

@Sunnysmombeautiful swatches! They look so nice!

Yes I meant to tag you @ms123456 ! You may love em. They are described w sparkle but I don’t really think so. Maybe teeny teeny,  more shimmer! 

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous pics and swatches! My Sephora doesn't carry this brand, so nice to see even the display!

Happy to help @TraceyEB! The pics are a little dark unfortunately but you can get the idea 🙂 Some of the Night Noir go on a bit better than others but all were quite smooth and all great as toppers. The red is course very pretty on its own and over. It’s a deeper red but not too. 🙂 

Wow, thx @Sunnysmom ... this is probably the best thing i look at today 😉 Meeting after meeting makes my head spins and my eye pops 😉 I'll check out at my local store this weekend 😉

They are gooood @blackkitty2014. Glad to be of help today. Lol.  Now what’s up with that giant wrinkley hand! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom For a moment there, I like where did she get a picture of my hand 😂🤣

Haha ummm nooo @blackkitty2014 u have none of these issues lucky girl! 🥰

2 of the new Lancome lipsticks Rubiez and Pigeon Blood Ruby. Colors are very pretty and saturated I think and a bit thick on. I don’t love shape. It’s awkward to me. Tho pretty. 🙂 Also the new Dior Ultra Rouge in Ultra Me. I love this one.  @2manyperfumes @WinglessOne @TraceyEB fyi Sorry for pup photobombing lol Left - Rubiez, Right- PigeonLeft - Rubiez, Right- Pigeon

DA7CD120-7608-4854-BEAF-40DF66190813.jpeg

Dior Ultra Rouge Ultra MeDior Ultra Rouge Ultra Me

@Sunnysmom, thanks for posting the swatches! I like the Dior shade best of the three. Interesting comment on the shape of the new Lancome lipsticks! They are pretty. Your puppy is so cute!!

Me too and Dior is really good on, you would love it @TraceyEB. Yeah I think the shape must work for someone to outline and fill in but not mine. Lol. Buddy is a goof and good pal , he says thank you! 

testing