Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I will do black dahlia and Velvet cherry today, so you can compare it with MK's to decide 🙂

Here are the swatches in natural light.

L-R: Black Dahlia and Velvet cherry.

TF.JPG.

Thank you so, so much!!!

I have Black Dahlia and the others you listed (just not velvet cherry), I can do some swatches for you tomorrow if that would be helpful 🙂

Yes! I would love that!

Sorry about that! Will do it for you today 🙂

New Rare Beauty Berry blush. It has such a beautiful slip of a feel to it and applied so nicely and evenly. Silky.  Definitely a unique feel to me. Darling compact too. I love her line so far. @itsfi @Anastasiya13 

D1157157-5F89-4ACF-9BB2-1D97D7FDE53A.jpeg

521F4635-9956-4893-A12A-C3D9F7FFA371.jpeg

48F09661-8452-4A5B-AEFC-E07B999C84EA.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Thats pretty, I been curious about her product line, so far I heard mostly good reviews for her stuff.

I’m quite impressed with it @Anastasiya13 . So far I just have this blush and a liquid lip which is really pretty and comfortable! 

@Sunnysmom  Hmm, I should be getting her liquid blush soon, so I am curious to try it out too. Her formula does look soft, especially after seeing the sephora event for her brand.

Oh nice @Anastasiya13 glad you are they are very soft and wearable. I forgot I had a liquid blush too! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’ll like it. 

That color is so pretty @Sunnysmom! 😍 And that packaging!!!! ♥️ How adorable! Love the pics and swatch. I’m slowly building up my collection of Rare Beauty products; I feel like blush will be the next thing from her line that I pick up. 🛍 

“So creamy” @itsfi ! ( old movie line lol) Me too. Dipping toes in. Think you’d love it! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, would that line happen to be “These mashed potatoes are so creamy”? From While You Were Sleeping? 😂 

You know it is @itsfi ! 😘😂 Think I know every line. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom - Pretty color and it looks lovely on you!  Thanks for the swatch!  💖💖💖

Aww thanks @Titian06 ! 🤗

More unsolicited swatches 😜. I got the royal and tuxedo Victoria Beckham palettes and the Eye lustres in onyx and blonde. My swatches don’t do them justice. They are all so stunning. I love the commitment to sustainability in addition to being cruelty free and love the slim profile on the palettes.  

The cream color is shimmery and more of a neutral tone where the rest are slightly cooler. I think they’d be wearable on a range of skin tones. 

A6C1573B-C555-4A15-957B-9F7791F7621A.jpeg011C80D8-9FAD-4D2F-9ECC-98EE5CA99658.jpeg

The Lid Lustres! I had high expectations but was blown away! I was expecting a cream shadow and while they are creamy they are closer to the old Armani Eyes to Kill shadow pots than a Tom Ford cream shadow. I don’t know about wear time because I just received and swatched them but they are some of the most beautiful of this type of product that I have seen. Very elegant and refined. @meganlisa check out blonde!

8A17CA26-DA1C-4A4C-AE79-9F57BE4EC367.jpegE96650B9-0803-49FB-BB66-2C8982A1CA39.jpegA4FCA7DE-1E1D-4D2D-87B0-832226A4070D.jpeg

@lipstick4soul @Sunnysmom I might have to get blonde.  These swatches are stunning.  Really lovely products.  I have not yet bitten but will be heading to that site now.

I must add, the CDP photos below still steal the show.  I have resisted the price tag up until now but that lipstick!  The packaging!  Gorgeous!!!

@meganlisa Me too. I really want Onyx. I ordered the black liner and had it 2 days later. Amazing shipping. I like the liners a lot and bet these pots would be sooo pretty over it all. Pulling trigger very slowly after those mess of ones by ELVB. Glad she was able to redeem in a do over!! The CDP are really very good. You would love! 

Did you order Onyx @Sunnysmom ? I wore it as a liner and worked ok. Definitely applies better tapped on with a finger rather than a brush. I wore Blonde on the lid over a bit of the cream shade from the tuxedo palette and no primer and 12+ hours with no creasing. A bit of fallout by the end of the day but not terrible 👍👍 I went back for the bronze pencil and the mink lid luster and also the red CdP you swatched. 😬 

6 Replies
testing