From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78262 Members
  • 6720 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Slow empties months happen @Samtian you did great!  ...read more
Slow empties months happen @Samtian you did great! 💖
Recent images from this conversation
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yeah, that One Size is a good one @danielledanielle; I just have to be extra about keeping my skin hydrated and very well moisturi ...read more
Yeah, that One Size is a good one @danielledanielle; I just have to be extra about keeping my skin hydrated and very well moisturized before and after using it. I will be putting the Tower 28 mascara to use for the first time next week. I’ll let you know if I will join you in the “I’m the only one this doesn’t work for” club. That rings true for me as far as the Tower 28 SOS Rescue Spray goes. It’s HG status for so many and I think that’s fabulous. For me, it’s just meh 🫤 I’ve wanted it to be more than just meh but sadly, no. Oh yes, mascara battles are my new thing now. On the weekends. Or, at least one of those days I try to get in a mascara battle.
Recent images from this conversation
Hair
|
Re: Hair
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @codi1 @Are you looking for shampoos, conditioner, hair serums, mask, leave in? ...read more
@codi1 @Are you looking for shampoos, conditioner, hair serums, mask, leave in?
Bronzing Drops?
|
Re: Bronzing Drops?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If you want affordable ones get the l'oréal paris ones but the drunk elephant ones are also really good.
If you want affordable ones get the l'oréal paris ones but the drunk elephant ones are also really good.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Hair
Hey does anyone know a good anti frizz hair oil?
Hey does anyone know a good anti frizz hair oil?
What is the best lip product?
|
Re: What is the best lip product?
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Bea ...read more
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift tarte maracuja juicy lip vinyl Kaja Jelly Charm Glazed Lip Stain & Blush With Keychain Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Liquid Lip Blush & Cheek Tint Benetint
Sephora
|
Re: Sephora
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @kallieluvs if you are looking for an eye palette I adorable PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette . It is $70 s ...read more
@kallieluvs if you are looking for an eye palette I adorable PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette . It is $70 so that is all you can get.if you want a stash of things look at Sephora Collection, great prices on really nice makeup products. Their individual eyeshadow are awesome and new shades were just released. Plus their face masks are fun.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Getting makeup done
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
Kaja blush alternative
|
Re: Kaja blush alternative
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know ...read more
@theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know you mentioned having oily skin. The Loreal infallible blush in shade ‘05 fearless coral’ also looks like it could be similar (look at someone actually trying it on). This one’s a powder .
98,146 Posts