cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@BluePaisley I definitely liked it! All I had was a small foil sample so it really wasn't enough to show me the true power of it

@lmaster, ahhh, I'm just imagining how beautifully scented your home must have been last month with those candles. 😍 Nice set of empties!

@itsfi awwww thank you so so much sweets!!

Just a few empties this month since I am mostly working on all full size products but I was very consistent with using sheet masks 2x a week. 

7FD3FF26-38BE-4883-8930-221C5E2EC39B.jpeg

All of the above are loves except the OH Vitamin C Serum. I liked it as a gateway vitamin c before I upgraded to a stronger one. I especially love the banana bright eye cream and repurchased it! The nature republic hand cream was an undercover hit, I found it in a purse I was cleaning out and kept it at my desk at work, realized I like it a lot and will purchase it again when I run out of my other hand creams. 

D87FBFCF-BF10-4960-8B36-8E20F7C55EDD.jpeg

I love the Nature Republic Ginseng Gold Silk and Tea Tree masks. The Creme Shop was also really lovely I think the texture and serum reminds me so much of Natire Republic masks I would repurchase this if I saw a similar one. The Nature Republic Snail mask, It’s Skin Tea Tree mask, Patchology Detox mask and Missha pimple patches are all a pass, nothing special. 

@lnum Great job!!!

Love seeing your empties! @lnum I do like the OH eye cream too

@lmaster I finally got the wrinkle blur to work for me by layering it over banana bright every night, no reaction so far using it this way for a few weeks now on and off. 

Good thinking!! Glad you didn't give up @lnum 

@lnum, that’s fantastic you’re mostly working your way through full size products. You have a good group of full size items here! And,  yay for sheet masking consistently! 👍🏼

@itsfiSlowly but surely I am making a dent in all the full size things I have hoarded. By the time the November sale rolls around I should have room for a new haul. 😅

I am still trying to get my sheet masks below 10 so I can buy more and I’ve got another 2-3 months before that happens. 😆

@lnum, it feels so good to get through full size products, doesn't it? 😁 I chuckled when I read your comment about hoarding full size products. I can relate. I do find it interesting that those hoarded full size items are primarily bath and body products; I would have thought it would be skincare, but nope, I actually use those up, it seems - that's actually a good feeling. My "no buys" are based on categories and clearly, bath and body products are going to be on that "no buy" list for some time - November sale seems about right! lol 

You'll get your sheet mask count below 10. You're consistent with you use and you're good about when you make a haul. You got this! I'm venturing into new territory with sheet masks. Last month, I was able to use up every single mask that I hauled before 2021 - finally!!!! It feels great knowing that all my sheet masks, which I'm holding at 50-60, are recent purchases (and no where close to expiring) - that's a small number for me to have on hand. 🤣

@itsfi that is truly impressive getting through your mask stash!!!! You are also right, my hoard box is dominated by color makeup products like eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush, whereas skincare I use up. I will take a hint from you and stop buying color products for awhile aside from foundation/cc cream. I have enough makeup to outlive me, for sure so I really don’t need anymore. 

@lnum  Great job!!! Awesome you’ve been using more sheet masks too!!! 

@ather Thank you! My sheet mask stash had gotten to around 30-40 which is too much for me and I need to use up a bunch before they expire!

@lnum  Oh no!! I need to count mine. 

@ather You might be shocked by how many you have and I tend to forget what I bought when so checking the expiration comes in handy. 😅

I knocked it out of the park for me this month! 48 in one month. 

2021- 155/100 48 this month!
2021- 25 Destashes

June Love.jpg

Love-
Creme Shop Chill Out Skin
belif Aqua Bomb
Atelier Clemintine California
Yuni Original Shower Sheet
JS Rootbeer Lip Scrub

June Ok 1.jpgJune Ok 2.jpg

Ok-
Pedi in a Box 5 Piece Set 5
Briogeo Kale + Apple Set 2
Yuni Shower Sheet x5
Yellow Cake Chapstick
Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Hand Creme
Biore Nose Strip
Cala Sea Salt Foot Mask
Celderma Chin Mask
Volition Apple Cider Peel Pads
Rose Bath Bomb
Shea Mask
YSL Illicit Nudes
Peace Out Pores

June No Opinion.jpg

No Opinion-
VS Very Sexy Perfume
Ole Henriksen 3-1 Cleansing Gelee.
TonyMoly Cat's Eye Mask
Lavender Dream Bath Bomb- Not pictured.
Nest Indigo
Creme Shop Perk Up Skin!

June No.jpg

N.O.-
Better Bath Bath Salts
skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash
Mr. Bubble Bath Potion
TokyoMilk Tainted Love Lotion
Saem Yuckycado Mask
Tarte Brigther Days Moisturizer x2
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water

June Destash.jpg

De-stash-
Clinique Matte Magenta
KVD Sanctuary
Fresh Soy Cleanser- Gave Away
Buxom Havana
Purity Cleanser x2
Foreo Day Cleanser
KVD Woolf
Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser

Proud of you for destashing! @Samtian it takes a lot for me to come to terms with that 😂

@lmaster Thank you!! Haha it's rough that is for sure!

Wow @Samtian! 🤩 Excellent job on working through products! Must feel great getting though so many things! I chuckled at the yuckycado mask reference. 🥑 

@itsfi Haha thank you! Yes it feels so good!

10,933 Replies
testing