cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi I liked it but I love a good peach scent!

Love your photos! Fabulous job @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster thank you!

@CookieGirl1 Wow so many great empties! 

@CookieGirl1 Fabulous job on those empties!! 

These are lovely photos of your empties @CookieGirl1 I appreciate your thoughts on everything 🙏 

Yummy! I would love to try the pear scented make up removing balm 🍐 Farmacy makes the best make up remover. It's so good and gentle 😍 

@CynthieLu I love the Farmacy balms!  I think that the only scents that I haven't liked as much were the apple and cherry and those weren't bad--just not my favs.  The pear scent was more subtle but still lovely and I have an orange one, a blueberry one, and a peach one in my backup stash 😄.

That's a great collection @CookieGirl1 I want them all lol,  next year I'm jumping on a holiday set for sure 😉

I had one from a gwp and it was citrus-y but I actually don't know exactly what scent it was 😅

@CynthieLu the sets are definitely a great way to go!

Great job emptying all of these @CookieGirl1! The jar of Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm looks different though. 

@JoSometimes lol, you're right, it does look different.  It was actually part of a limited edition holiday trio so all three from that set were smaller and had different fruity scents.

That explains it. They discontinued the Clean Green balm in Canada and I thought it was the one they replaced it with.

@CookieGirl1  Great job! 

@ather thank you!

92415F35-9D8B-48F7-9AEB-336B580866A2.jpeg

AB068F21-6A5F-4EFF-A05E-72499DC72F81.jpeg

Some more empties and a few destashes.

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum

I know this one was supposed to help with redness and irritation, but some days, it seemed to be the cause of it. This was a sample, but I probably won’t purchase a full size anytime soon.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Hydrating Mask 1.69 oz / 50 mL

I did like this one. It left my skin feeling very hydrated overnight and I could even feel it deep into the morning if I was having a lazy day and didn’t get to my morning routine right away. I have something else I like now, so this one is on my maybe list.

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g

Not sure if I’m tagging the right one. I got a sample size after trading in a few points. Not sure if it was the specific one I got, but the brush was broken. I was able to repair it, but the product seemed to be all dried up. Destashing this one. I’ve got a few other mascaras anyway. Good thing I didn’t spend any actual money on it!

Nyx dewy finish setting spray

It did it’s job well. I much prefer Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 1.1 oz/ 34 ml though, so I’ll be sticking to that from now on. I might revisit this the nyx setting spray if I need something on a budget. 

Covergirl white eyeliner

I didn’t like the formula of this one. It wasn’t very pigmented and it dragged and skipped. I replaced it with SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Wink-It Felt Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner 05 Bone White, which I like more and the felt tip is much more precise. 

LA Colors Palette 

I tried to hold onto this one because it was colourful, but I wasn’t fond on the colours and they weren’t very pigmented. Nice for a subtle wash of colour but if I’m going to use colour, I want it to pop! Destashed as well. 

@JoSometimes well you gave some products a good try, that's all you can do, great job

@lmaster I’ll try almost anything at least one time. If it’s not for me, I won’t repeat it. 

@JoSometimes  It’s good you tried most of your missed. You know what works for you!! Great job!

Thank you @ather! Out with the old (to make space for the new! 😁)

I relate to that @JoSometimes if a vibrant color isn't standing out, I'm disappointed.🤗

Decluttering can be hard, way to go! And great job on those empties 🥳

Thanks @CynthieLu! I only find decluttering difficult if I can see a possible use for something in the future. Otherwise, if it’s just taking up space, I’d rather let it go. 

1 Reply
testing