cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Oh gosh @jen81 that's my favorite mascara ๐Ÿคฃ everybody has different loves ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ @lmaster  Maybe I just donโ€™t know how to use it right! 

I use the mini version @jen81 not sure but I've found mini sizes in other brands perform better too ๐Ÿคท

Great empties, @jen81!! Love the Kate Somerville Retinol Vitamin C serum. It is SO good. What made the PTR niacinamide treatment not work?

@haleyvvvv . It didnโ€™t do anything to lighten up a stubborn spot on my cheek. I think it was a high % of niacinamide but not sure as itโ€™s not disclosed. The other ingredients I donโ€™t think are in a high enough percentage to do anything. It seemed to have some smoothing effects but not lightening. Was too expensive for it not to work. ๐Ÿ˜ž but to be honest Iโ€™ve used prescription lightening cream and had laser treatment of area with negligible results. Laser helped the most but not doing it right now, maybe in the future. Right now Iโ€™m trying a cysteamine mask thatโ€™s you use every AM that is supposed to help with stubborn areas. 

Thanks for the comment on the PTR @jen81 .  I've looked at it as well and thought for that price I could just do laser on the one or two spots that have returned on my face.  I think I'll skip the creams and potions on this one and just do the laser if it starts to bug me enough. 

I did one BBL treatment about a year ago. Worked very well! Did eliminate many spots and some broken capillaries were eliminated. Faded my biggest spots but think I need more laser treatments to fully get rid of it. @missjeanie 

I wasnโ€™t quite sure where to place these but I want them out of the house before I decide to rethink anything so โ€˜ dumping them in this thread.  I decluttered two lipstick drawers.  One to go but I donโ€™t have the motivation to keep going so calling it.    I went in thinking iโ€™d half my collection hahahah, itโ€™s harder than I expected.  My lips are thoroughly chapped from all the try ons so Iโ€™ll be babying them for the next few days.  Iโ€™m still feeling pretty good about the progress I made.  

6C06ECC4-439A-421B-BEAA-74A6D5AF9FA8.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Oh, decluttering lippies is so hard!! Nicely done, @heartsmyface!!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ all those pmg??? @heartsmyface great job girl

Fantastic de-clutter @heartsmyface !  

@heartsmyface  Great job! I recently just did the same thing and it's definitely a good feeling! I see a few I there I destashed as well ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Wow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Awesome job! This is impressive and inspiring @heartsmyface

@itsfi   Iโ€™m feeling pretty good about it.  I now have space for exactly three new lip products so I must use it wisely ๐Ÿ˜†.  

I still have to sniff test through my MAC lippies and see whatโ€™s gone off and what I actually want to replace from those so maybe I have more space than I know.  
Itโ€™s a good time of year for it!  You should give a particularly messy section a go and see how you do!  I certainly want to see your rejects!  

@heartsmyface, deal! ๐Ÿค I really do need to go through my lipsticks. ๐Ÿ’„ Iโ€™ve been working on clearing out some eyeshadows and thatโ€™s been harder than I thought it would be. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I think itโ€™ll be nice to clear out some lipsticks. Will plan to do it and post about it before the end of this month. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ Iโ€™ll tag you when I do. I have a feeling there could be a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

Last empties of 2020 (Sorry Iโ€™m lazy so these are accumulating over last couple months of 2020)

B50AE834-EB11-4F5C-97FE-15B72992430A.jpeg92FA84C1-6610-429C-8C8A-0AD329E586BA.jpeg35E55402-F504-4001-A8F0-EFEE09BD2179.jpeg

Go @blackkitty2014 it always amazes me how many lip products you pan.

Thx @sprocketta . I plan to pan 6 more lippies this year. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Nice job, @blackkitty2014!

Thx you @CookieGirl1 

I'm impressed!! Great job @blackkitty2014 

testing