cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface, it's strawberry lemon; probably my favorite of all the TJ's hand cream that I've tried so far. 🍓🍋🍓🍋

The Skinfood Cookie and Body looked promising @itsfi, but I’m guessing it’s not as good as the ice cream variety☺️

@eshoe, it’s actually not bad. I just have a lot of body lotion and creams. Also, this particular one seemed a little off compared to the other flavors; not sure if the container I had was just getting past its prime or if this version didn’t suit me. I do like the original flavor of this It’s Skin cream though. The packaging and concept are also really fun. I don’t think I’ve had mint choco chip ice cream for decades, but I’m pretty sure the actual ice cream 🍨 would win; may need to have some mint chocolate chip ice cream to find out. 

Try a bit again for research, @itsfi?

4B633B9F-1503-4F86-9905-D33EA1A65F24.gif

@itsfi an overnight nail mask?  Sounds gimmicky.

@CookieGirl1 @itsfi   I love thé Londontown Kur overnight mask.  And you’re right, nail masks are better for coating dried out nails to help them stay moist while they grow out to prevent peeling.  

@CookieGirl1, it’s not a must have for me. In the beginning it did help to get me back on track with caring for my nails but I prefer oils for cuticle care. 

@itsfi  Kosas face oil is my go to right now since my skin has been dry and flaky! You love the Armani concealer how does it compare to the kosas concealer? I’ve been eyeing it lately!! I love you know what hand warmers are!!! I love to stick them in my mittens if I’m outside too long when it’s really cold! Although I get very angry if it won’t heat up I’ve had some duds before! They come in handy tho!! 🤣

@ather, isn’t the Kosas oil wonderful? My skin loves it! ♥️ The Kosas concealer is thicker in consistency than the Armani. That said, the Kosas samples I used did an excellent job of covering up the more temperamental blemishes; I didn’t have any issues with its blendability either. I have FS of both concealers but right now, but my BB cream seems to be doing its thing and that’s what I’ve been reaching for recently. 

Good job!! @itsfi getting through lip products is tough with so many options 😉

@lmaster, thanks, lovely! 🤗 Yes, I so agree about the lippies! 😆 It feels like there's a never ending amount of options in that beauty category. 😉😂 I've kept a box with about a dozen lip products that are 75% used up and I've been picking 1-2 items to keep in rotation every month. It's the only way that I've been able to make any progress on them. I seem to get through the tinted lip balms and lip oils a little faster in the cooler months so hopefully that'll balance out all the times I've been distracted by other "options" - hahaha!

So...... I haven't been good at posting my empties this year (I feel like everything kind of fell off once April hit).  But, I have been keeping track on my phone.  I can't remember my original goal, but I know it was to use up more than I brought in and probably to finish around 730 empties.  At least that's my goal now lol

I'm currently at 458 empties, 101 of which are from September.  I stopped keeping track of what came in, but without TJ Maxx and Winners in my life I know it's been low.  I've had entire months where I haven't bought a thing. I'd estimate its around 150 including samples. 

September Empties (I challenged myself to a Sample September to use up a bunch of foils)

So frustrating about BIC not cooperating with photos @missjeanie. I haven't been on top of posting empties but at least have my pics. Just posted August and still have September to add. And what, October is almost over! You seem to be getting through quick a lot though. Awesome job!

@ShortErica September was a good month... I'm noticing that October is going to be a light month unless I suddenly grow another couple faces lol

That would be a very 2020 move having multiple faces @missjeanie 😉🤣

@ShortErica I won't be shocked if it happens at this point!

5B43B2B0-2728-4428-AA5F-7B017211EDA2.jpeg

 de stashes 

92648B4D-EF08-451A-B9F7-FB4FA419BB70.jpeg

 the meh category. I’d use them again if I got them but wouldn’t seek them out. 

A96397C2-BB60-4187-B795-0AD20E025CA7.jpeg

 the nopes. The teeth whitening was hard to squeeze product out, glad I got it on clearance at TJs.

6B2D6BA8-E8E5-456B-B117-3450BE9337A9.jpeg

 The yeps.
If I could find the UD one and done in a shade lighter I’d grab it again. Was a nice product for days where I wasn’t actually doing make up. 
The clear plastic housed a llama soap from @Shosh85 that I really enjoyed as did my nieces. I’m going to seek out some more fun soap to make hand washing fun. 

Apparently I also can’t post photos from my laptop anymore 😞

Excellent!! @missjeanie happy to see your trash anytime 😆🙌

Impressive amount of foils to go through, @missjeanie 🙂

So many @l8totheparty !  Thankfully I'm down to a much more manageable amount of foils now. 

@missjeanie  Glad your nieces liked the soap! That brand makes so many fun ones 😃 .... and dang, you did a good job getting through foils! What are all the blue, orange and green ones?

testing