cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi an overnight nail mask?  Sounds gimmicky.

@CookieGirl1 @itsfi   I love thé Londontown Kur overnight mask.  And you’re right, nail masks are better for coating dried out nails to help them stay moist while they grow out to prevent peeling.  

@CookieGirl1, it’s not a must have for me. In the beginning it did help to get me back on track with caring for my nails but I prefer oils for cuticle care. 

@itsfi  Kosas face oil is my go to right now since my skin has been dry and flaky! You love the Armani concealer how does it compare to the kosas concealer? I’ve been eyeing it lately!! I love you know what hand warmers are!!! I love to stick them in my mittens if I’m outside too long when it’s really cold! Although I get very angry if it won’t heat up I’ve had some duds before! They come in handy tho!! 🤣

@ather, isn’t the Kosas oil wonderful? My skin loves it! ♥️ The Kosas concealer is thicker in consistency than the Armani. That said, the Kosas samples I used did an excellent job of covering up the more temperamental blemishes; I didn’t have any issues with its blendability either. I have FS of both concealers but right now, but my BB cream seems to be doing its thing and that’s what I’ve been reaching for recently. 

Good job!! @itsfi getting through lip products is tough with so many options 😉

@lmaster, thanks, lovely! 🤗 Yes, I so agree about the lippies! 😆 It feels like there's a never ending amount of options in that beauty category. 😉😂 I've kept a box with about a dozen lip products that are 75% used up and I've been picking 1-2 items to keep in rotation every month. It's the only way that I've been able to make any progress on them. I seem to get through the tinted lip balms and lip oils a little faster in the cooler months so hopefully that'll balance out all the times I've been distracted by other "options" - hahaha!

It's that time again!  

20201125_132414.jpg20201125_132446.jpg20201125_132522.jpg20201125_132608.jpg

Wow you made it through the YTTP cleanser, @CookieGirl1! You also must be like me, burning candles 24/7☺️

@eshoe it took me awhile to make it through the cleanser (any cleanser, really) because I do like to rotate through my cleansers all the time so I have, like, three in my shower. Therefore, don't ask me why I have a couple of backups of this one but I really like it, LOL. And as far as the candles? Yep. 24/7 😜

I'm impressed you made it through a bite mask!! @CookieGirl1 those candles!!! 

Empties and a few expired products.63D2BB05-0143-4BE6-9B1C-7ACC70DCADFC.jpeg

Grandelash mascara, TIL bakuchiol, and CT wonderglow were Nopes. B&B Sunday shampoo and DE c tango are likes but won’t repurchase.00DFB0A4-5044-4D2E-96A0-ACAB08D4C50B.jpeg

All of these are loves and would definitely repurchase.02442C7D-DEBB-4B12-8B8B-D96499D57642.jpeg

These expired before I could finish so I probably won’t repurchase.

If you try the new Herbivore I hope to hear about it, @faeriegirl . It’s one I would make an exception for on a no buy, and most definitely as a needed restock if it performs as well as the original!

This is a great collection of empties, @faeriegirl!

Love your empties! Sorry some of the products were no gos for you @faeriegirl 

This year has taught me to simplify my routine greatly so I have been focused on using up all my full-size products, which takes time! 

CFDDD037-0831-49F2-B710-2D7135921927.jpeg

Spoiler
Regular restocks/HG: Briogeo, Belif cleanser, Tatcha sunscreen

OK:
Skinfix (better handcreams out there)
The Ordinary (I think my skin responds better to the Inkey List and TO products tend to break me out. I had really great results with this product but I don’t think I will repurchase in favor of The Inkey List product instead)
Green Tea Mask (These were gifted me as a 10 pack and they’re nice but I wouldn’t repurchase on my own, I prefer Sephora’s Green Tea mask)

@lnum I'm so very proud of you!!

@lmaster Thank you!!!!!

I haven't been on here... since the start of the pandemic back in March. I've been taking pictures of my empties over the year, but I haven't had the energy to post. My lack of energy continues because I don't have the energy to write reviews. Here are my empties since March. Feel free to ask questions, it might take me a couple of days to reply.

I cannot find my pictures from April to June. That portion of the year was mostly a blur. 🙂 

July (first pic) August (2nd, 3rd, 4th) September (last pic)

JulyJulyAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustSeptemberSeptember

@dziggi good job!!

October was a slower unmotivated trash month 😔 25 empties YTD 649

IMG_20201108_172514997.jpg

 LOVES⬆️

IMG_20201108_172311365.jpg

 LOVES⬆️

IMG_20201108_172552124.jpg

 LIKES⬆️

IMG_20201108_173231273.jpg