cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Re: Empties - V2

@sephoraaddict918, I feel the same about the Aveeno foot mask. I’ve been a long time devotee of the Sephora foot mask but I feel like the Aveeno one is my new favorite. It’s soooo good!! ♥️♥️♥️

Re: Empties - V2

SkincareSkincare

FragranceFragrance

HaircareHaircare

Bath & BodyBath & Body

Hands & FeetHands & Feet

MakeupMakeup

De-stashDe-stash

so this is more than a months worth of empties maybe a few additional weeks or so.  see below for products listed and a simple key to whether I loved them, liked them,  felt I could take them or leave them, or the product was just not for me.

Key:

L = Love!

I - I like 

M = Meh

N = Nope 

SKINCARE:

Farmacy - Green Clean Makeup Meltaway   (M)

Fresh - face mask (M)

Lab For You - Juice Up Kale Face Mask (M)

Supergoop! setting mist SPF 50 (L)

Trader Joe's - Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (M)

Tula - Purifying Face Cleanser (M)

FRAGRANCE:

Sol De Janeiro - SOL Cheirosa '62 (L)

HAIRCARE:

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, Original (x4) (L)

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo, Warm Sugar (L)

BATH & BODY:

First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream (M)

Jergins - Weightless Wet Skin Moisturizer  (I)

OGX - Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash (M)

HANDS & FEET:

Bath & Body Works - foaming hand soap, Rose Water & Ivy (L)

Bath & Body Works - Hand Sanitizer, Eucalyptus Tea (M)

Deborah Lippman,  Rich Girl (M) 

Lush - Hand Scrub, Salted Coconut (I)

Sephora Collection - Macadamia Hand mask (X3) (I)

MAKEUP:

Becca - Highlighter, Champagne Pop (L)

Benefit - Roller Lash (x2)   (L)

Benefit - The POREfessional Face Primer  (L)

Benefit - The POREFessional, Agent Zero Shine Pro Powder (l)

NYX - Setting Spray, Dewy Finish (I)

Urban Decay - Eyeliner, Roach  (L)

DE-STASH:

- IT Cosmetics, Bye Bye Pores Pressed  (N)

- LUSH, Honey Trap Lip Balm (N)

Nice set of empties @WhereYouStand!! I absolutely love the Rose Water & Ivy hand soap too!! The scent is heavenly. I have been hesitant about the SDL perfume because I've heard a lot of reviews say it doesn't have much lasting power. 

@WhereYouStand Great job with your empties. 

@WhereYouStand Wow good job on finishing Champagne pop!

thanks @Samtian the champagne pop pictured is actually a mini that is why I finished it so fast. I should have specified sorry about that. the mini lasts me not that long but its totally worth the purchase in my humble opinion. I already had a backup on hand so I didn't run out.  I feel its even better applied wet than when its applied dry.

@WhereYouStand Ah nice! 

Great job!! Love your labeling too @WhereYouStand 

Thanks @lmaster  🙂 its rare I have this many empties. it felt nice to see everything I went through in that span of time.

Alright, my empties bucket is quite big so it took a couple images.... and I forgot to save them for a couple months....so many were tossed into recycle or trash. But here we go. I'm going to list the winners, as in what I actually replenish. Feel free to ask about the others, there were some "okay" and some "horrid" products, some were good but not as good price or scent wise as my favs.

Love

Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Heat Protectant Leave-In Conditioner 13.5 oz/ 400 mL 

Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 1 oz 

Murad Hydro-Dynamic® Quenching Essence 1 oz 

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL 

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 2 oz 

Acure Brightening Facial Scrub (Ulta has it)

TonyMoly Panda's Dream Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream (Ulta has it)

TonyMoly Moisture Boost Morning Cleanser (TonyMoly Website)

belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Jelly Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL 

GLAMGLOW GENTLEBUBBLE ™ Daily Conditioning Cleanser 

Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

#Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Eye Cream (why no linkage?)

Laniege cushion (was my perfect foundation/bb cream and now discontinued... still hunting for decent replacement)

Set OneSet One

Set TwoSet Two

@Weetart  Awesome empties!!

@Weetart so excited to see your empties!! 👍

Thanks @lmaster ! I might have no money at the moment but I have a years worth of samples and gratis to get through. It's a blessing in disguise to get rid of everything. I should have taken a picture of a tote sized bag of weeded items that my friends mother wanted. That was impressive as well.... suddenly I can see the vanity and shelf space.

Nice empties @Weetart! Love belif jelly cleanser! I feel like I have it in a variety of sizes - full size, DS, foil. 😃

Ooooh, me too. Its the best. I think I still have a weeks work of foils left. I try to keep them for traveling. Once I'm out of my current facewash I'm pretty sure I'm going for it. Have you used their toners? Do they have one that is more mattifying? I find those to work better with my next steps in my routine. @itsfi 

Wonderful - so many empties! How did you find the Sol de Janeiro Nude cream? @Weetart 

Personally I found it disappointing compared to the effectiveness of Coco and BumBum. And the container was horrid, the pump was ineffective at a certain point and I had to take a utility blade to make the top removable. @sister13 I was really hoping for something as good as the others but scentless. 

RE: Empties - V2

My empties for June. All products are listed in the photo’s, truth be told I got to test out the Alterna Caviar CC Cream when it was first released as a promotion to hair stylists, and I just finished the very last bit of it, I am completely obsessed. It gives my thick hair so much volume and makes my hair super soft, and it’s just my favorite thing to use when blow drying hair.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@cindyvonlovely Hahaha Penalty Box, I like that! Great job!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

Nice set of empties @cindyvonlovely, and I love the idea of putting the busts in the penalty box! LOL The Strawberry Poundcake sounds like it should smell delicious. I'm guessing it didn't since it landed in the Land of Meh. 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

It smelled good, it was just hit or miss. Like, the shower gel didn’t have enough scent, but the body butter had too much.
testing