cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Yay for notifications being back @lmaster! I'll check my messages 🙂

Thank you! @ShortErica it worked 😉

RE: Empties - V2

My empties for June. All products are listed in the photo’s, truth be told I got to test out the Alterna Caviar CC Cream when it was first released as a promotion to hair stylists, and I just finished the very last bit of it, I am completely obsessed. It gives my thick hair so much volume and makes my hair super soft, and it’s just my favorite thing to use when blow drying hair.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@cindyvonlovely Hahaha Penalty Box, I like that! Great job!

Nice set of empties @cindyvonlovely, and I love the idea of putting the busts in the penalty box! LOL The Strawberry Poundcake sounds like it should smell delicious. I'm guessing it didn't since it landed in the Land of Meh. 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

It smelled good, it was just hit or miss. Like, the shower gel didn’t have enough scent, but the body butter had too much.

Ha I like the Penalty Box Bad category, @cindyvonlovely  😂

Oh no, what happened with the CeraVe PM @cindyvonlovely? It seems CeraVe has had a few new formulations since they were purchased by L'oreal.

RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

I really wanted to give it a chance because it seemed people love it, but my face had just never looked worse. It was like even more dried out and flaking and made me breakout everywhere, like every hour almost, I had new bumps all over my face. It was awful and getting really painful, so I stopped using it and switching to Inkey List’s Peptide Moisturizer and that healed my face almost overnight. I tried to check the expiration date of the Cerave thinking maybe it just had expired or something but it didn’t even have one and so that was the last straw and big red flags for skincare to not say an expiration date. I threw it out.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

Oh yuck! I've been wanting to try the Inkey List peptide moisturizer. Glad to hear it was good.

June empties! * means I would repurchase, I don’t think I crossed anything out bc it was that bad and I don’t think I’m running out to rebuy anything rn

35B46747-1F81-46A7-87C0-99236A23A09E.png

4C876DB8-71E1-4D49-8B38-7D61A5412193.png

C93ACC11-48E7-4114-B53A-BCC56B035E46.png

E770E88B-EC63-41EC-8841-C312DE59927A.png

52F7E075-BD09-48DD-96B7-A94F14C1B5C9.png

Love it.

@SAlyFitz love how you itemize everything! Great job

Thanks! ☺️

Excellent work @SAlyFitz! 👊🏼 I love that you track the spend on your empties! 💗

Thanks! In the future I’d like the numbers to mean more about my spending limits lolol🤞🏻🙏🏼🤪

That’s a fantastic way to use that info, @SAlyFitz! 🥰

Nice empties, @SAlyFitz!! 

Thank you! You as well, you inspired me to post after reading yours this am!

June EmptiesLovesLoves

Spoiler

LikesLikes

Spoiler

OkaysOkays

Spoiler

MehsMehs

Spoiler

NopesNopes

Spoiler

DeclutterDeclutter

Spoiler

Very nice empties @haleyvvvv!!! I guess I'm the only person who actually liked the FAB Coconut Primer. This is the second set of empties where someone ranked it low. I would've bought the full size, but I already have so many primers to get through at the moment.